Chapter 16

Okay! Hello! I just want to say that, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time, that's because of school, I've got a new schedule in my school, and it's really intense!! I barely got time for Wattpad!! Again I'm sorry for not updating.

ALSO! Thank you KentuckyFriedCookies

For your ideas! Means a lot to me! I was actually kinda running out of ideas! Again thank you! 🥰

Rudolph's POV 

R-Ru-Rudolph! My dear what are you planning!?

You'll find out soon, grandmother....

My Rudolph! Don't do anything foolish....Please!

I have to make him pay! Make him pay for ever putting his hands on Tony! I'll have his soul! I'll make the bastard suffer!!

Rudolph!

Goodbye...

Rudolph!!

I looked at Tony's room, and let out a growl, "I'll be right back" I said before entering Tony's room, "R-R-Rudolph? What are you doing here?" Sarah asked sitting up. I looked at her, Sarah winced, "I came to see Tony, is that a problem?" I growled, she immediately shook her head, "No, it isn't" Sarah said.

I looked at Tony, and I noticed that he's asleep, I then bent down and sniffed Tony's neck, "Wha-What are you doing?!" Sarah hissed, I let out a growl. I then sniffed Tony's red sweater, bastard! 

"I'll be back..." I hissed, leaving the room, as I walked past my parents and Rockery, my father stopped me, "Rudolph, what are you planning?" Father softly growled, mother looked at me with worried eyes. I looked at both of them, "Nothing" I growled, father gave me a stern look, I gritted my teeth, "Rudolph, please don't do anything" Mother said, "I am not" I responded, looking at her.

Father sighed, "Fine...Fine, go ahead" Father said, still giving me a stern look. I immediately started to follow the scent of the bastard. He's not that far and not that close.

My Rudolph, please turn around and forget it! Tony is fine! Just don't do anything you'll regret later on! Forg-

FORGET?!...GRANDMOTHER FORGIVE ME BUT THATS SHIT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! AND NO, TONY ISN'T FINE! ALSO, I KNOW I WONT REGRET THIS!!

R...Rudolph, please don't yell...

Sorry, but that did got me irritated...I'm sorry grandmother....it's just..I don't like seeing Tony like this, I don't like the fact that someone else touched Tony, someone that wasn't me....

It's fine...I know you love Tony, b-

There he is...

Rudolph, no!

Goodbye, grandmother...

RUDOLPH!!

I immediately flew towards the bastard, "What th-" He said but I cut him off by scratching him in his eye, he fell to the ground while letting out a loud scream. He looked up at me and his eyes went wide, "S-S-Sir! What was that f-f-for?!" He yelped. I snarled at him, "You know what you did!" I growled, scratching his eye again, he let out another scream.

"I-I-I don't!" He exclaimed with pain, "Is that so? Let me remind you! You tried to force a blond boy! You put your filthy paws on him! Remember? I bet you do, those scratches you felt was for him! He's my-my-my friend!" I snarled.