Chapter 6

Ji Yulan went to the hill top to meet Xu Heshan but not before going to Su Dan Hong's house to deliver the egg rolls.

Su Dan Hong was very happy and thanked her....'this Ji Yulan knows how to value relationships' she thought and then informed her that Sister Quinn will like to see her tomorrow in town to give her some embroidery work, Ji Yulan was very grateful.

She happily went to see Xu Heshan thinking about the money she will make.

While walking she made a list...
Xu Heshan will have to go back to adult school,its not long since the college exams resumed,there where adults everywhere that want to go back to school, so a lot of cram schools where formed and also the adult school by the government was formed, this was to encourage education to people regardless of age.

They need to buy a house in S city first.

S city is also known to the village people as university town, since there is a university there.

Ji Yulan heard that the price of houses is increasing daily she needs to make big money soon.

Xu Heshan is already 25 years ah, they can't wait too long before sending him back to school, as for her she has never been interested in school but Xu Heshan obviously is.

He told her in their past life that he wish in his next life he could be born in an era where education is free to all, and a family that will support him to go school.

She is his family now,she will support him to achieve all his dreams. ..

Climbing up the hills she met Ji Mu who is Ji Zhumao's mother and Su Dan Hong's mother in-law coming down the hills....

Ji Mu smile when she saw Ji Yulan,...'' how are your parents Ji Yulan ''

''Fine Aunty ''

''Are you here to buy eggs or to see Xu Heshan... Auntie Ji said with a smile on her face...

Ji Yulan said with a blushed ''I will buy eggs later in the evening when am coming back, for now I just want to see Xu Heshan ''

'' Till then, auntie will pick good and fresh ones for you,go,go Xu Heshan is waiting'' said Ji Mu while shooing her away......

When Ji Yulan knocked on the gate of the hills, it was brother Su that opened the gate....''ah sister in-law welcome, we where just about to leave....''

How many times will I blush today ,one must develop a thick skin to survive this...thought Ji Yulan.

When Xu Heshan saw Ji Yulan his heart skipped a beat...she looks so beautiful,he can't wait to take her home and make her his wife ah....

2 weeks seems like 2 years...

After greeting everyone around the hill, Xu Heshan and Ji Yulan went aside...

''Ji Yulan, what brings you here''

Ji Yulan removed a cloth bag with egg rolls and handed it to Xu Heshan....

''I brought you break fast ''

'' Thank you... Xu Heshan said while feeling sweet in his heart...

Is this what it feels like to be cared about??......he feels like a feather is scratching his heart.

''I will go to Chan Ying's house to use their sewing machine ''

''We will buy one when we get married '' said Xu Heshan

Ji Yulan nodded

''I need to go Xu Heshan, drive carefully ''

With that Ji Yulan left but Xu Heshan kept looking at her till she walked through the gate and he couldn't see her back again.....