Chapter 27

Tattoos

"She was a wild one; always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toes on." – Kaitlin Foster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's hand continued to absentmindedly create circular patterns along my skin as the two of us laid there staring up at the ceiling. Lifting my head off of his shoulder, I looked up at him and slowly reached over to press a kiss on his cheek. "Hi."

"Hi beautiful." He lightly brushed my cheek with the back of his hand and pulled me on top of him. As I shifted in his lap, I immediately felt his hardening member once again.

My face heated as I tried to avoid his gaze.

I was not used to this type of affection.

"Are you blushing?" He smirked up at me.

I lightly hit his chest. "Me? Never!"

Liar!

"You can't possibly have enough energy for round two." I giggled as Aiden began kissing his way up my neck until he finally reached my lips.

"Why not?" He challenged gripping my sides so that I was sitting still. "You are incredibly fucking sexy right now."

"We should really get dressed before the others come back." I said attempting to wiggle my way out of his grip, but Aiden snaked his hand around my waist shifted us so that I was laying underneath him. He gave me one final peck on the lips before lifting himself off of me.

"Not yet." He threw me a teasing smile. I looked up at him questioningly as he wrapped the discarded sheet around his waist and walked into the living area. A few minutes later, he came back with a white box wrapped with a neat black bow.

"What's this?" I asked as he placed the box in front of me.

"Open it and you'll find out." He grinned.

As my fingers slid over the satin bow, I slowly pulled at the ends and allowed it to fall on the bed. Lifting the lid, I removed the tissue paper to reveal black purse. Upon closer inspection, the gold plated designer label caught my eye and I gasped.

Prada.

A medium Saffiano leather double Prada bag, to be exact.

"Look inside the bag." He smirked.

Unzipping the zipper, I peeked inside and pulled out a hardcover book. In my hand, I was holding an advanced signed copy of Run Away with Me by Mila Gray.

"Oh my god!" I gaped at him, and then back at the book in my hand. "How did you get this?"

His lips twitched into a smile at my reaction. "Jake's firm does PR for her books so I had him pull a few strings." Aiden shrugged. "I saw some of her other works on your book shelf so I thought you might like it."

"What, you couldn't spring for J.K Rowling?" I smirk up at him. I bit back the smile spreading across my face as I saw his cheeks begin to turn a light shade of pink.

"I mean I could," He shrugged folding his arms. The action only accentuated his toned muscles. "But, this was the best I could do on short notice."

Someone pinch me because this has got to be a wet dream I am having right now.

"I would walk to the moon and back, if it meant you would continue smiling like this." The boyish grin on his face made my heart melt. I don't know if it was the adrenaline still rushing through my blood from earlier, but I flung my arms around Aiden's neck and pulled him into a hug. He seemed taken aback at first before he slowly wrapped his arms around me as well. "I love it." I sighed.