(Non-canon) If the MCs meet a Karen

A/n: Tempted to do this. And I did it. Also, This takes place 10 years after the ending.

Cast: Y/n, Rose, Pneuma, Genesis, Iris, Eri, Aegis, Nezuko. Brat, and Karen/Entitled Karen.

Y/n, Rose and Iris

Y/n was out on the park with Rose leaning on his shoulder and Iris playing. The two had a Romantic moment recalling everything they've been through together. From Meeting each other, to Having Iris, and to finally get married.

For Iris. She was playing in the Park's Playground under her Parent's Supervision. After all, Parental Instincts.

Things we're Great. Until the Low and Beyold Karen appears with her Brat holding her arm.

Karen: Okay Baby, Go play.

Brat: Yay!

She went to play on the swings. There were three of them. Unfortunately, One of them broke and the other two were being used by some random kids and Iris. And The Brat approached Iris.

(Iris: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of playing with other toys, You're coming right at me)

(Brat: I can't annoy the shit out of you without getting closer)

(Iris: Oh ho! Then come as close as you like)

(Y/n: I feel proud. *fakes tears*)

Brat: Hey! Can I play?

Iris: Sure. I'm was gonna do something else.

Iris soon left and The Brat sat down.

Brat: Can you push me?

Iris: No thanks. Mom and Dad are waiting.

Brat: Please?

Iris: Sorry but no.

Brat: I said push me!

Iris: Nope. Ba bye.

She left the area as the Demands of the Bratty child howls the area.

Timeskip

Rose: Come on now Iris. Time to go home.

Iris: Oki!

???: Ahem.

Eyes turned to the voice. And behold, It was the Karen with her Brat in hand.

Karen: Why didn't your child play with my Angel?

Y/n/Rose: *mind* Ahhhh shit, Here we go.

Y/n: She didn't want to. Simple.

Karen: And why does she not want to?!

Iris: I didn't want to. Simple.

Karen: Play with her.

The three: How about.......No.

They left the premises, ignoring the Howls of the Karen and the cries of a Brat.

Pneuma, Genesis, and Aegis

The two Angelic beings are living like humans. Pneuma owns a Dojo for Hand to hand or sword play. She's considered to be one of the top 5 dojos in the world.

As for Genesis. She was a Trainer for Younglings, mostly Quirkless/Powerless kids. However, Today, is a bit different.

The Dojo doors opened and the Karen and her Brat walked in to see the young kids training.

She walked to one of the Kids and asked.

Karen: Young lady. Who's the Teacher here?

Aegis: I'm 11 Ma'am. And *points to Genesis* She is.