Purebred Killer - Niragi X Male! Reader X Chishiya (2/4)

Summary: Niragi has a bit of an unhealthy obsession with Y/N. He does his best to hide that he's unstable by eliminating his competition in private.

*Niragi's POV*

I sat down next to Y/N and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Hey sexy." I purred at him. "Not now Niragi. Something really upsetting happened." "Oh? What?" I questioned. "Someone I know was killed." "Who? You seem to know a lot of people here." Y/N sighed. "It was just this guy I met the other day but he's dead now."

I scoffed, "Well sucks to be him." "You thinking?!" Y/N growled at me. I raised my hands in surrender, "Whoa, no need to get pissy now." Y/N just groaned as he pulled him up out of his seat.

"I need to go." "Do you need me to do anything for you handsome?" "Just leave me alone." Y/N huffed before he walked off.

*Time skip*

I walked over pool where the party of the night had already started. I could already see and hear people looking my way and whispering. I didn't want to be noticed just this one time.

As I walked out the crowd slowly fell silent. And as the crowd parted I saw Y/N sitting alone. I ran over to him and yelled his name. "Y/N!"

"Hey Niragi." He seemed less standoffish than he was last night. "How are you doing this morning?" He shrugged. "Could be better I guess." "Guess I'll keep you company then." I said as I sat down next to Y/N.

"I guess I don't have much of a say." I wrapped my arms around Y/N's waist and pulled him closer to me as the crowd continued to stare.

"I miss being around you like this Y/N." Y/N chuckled, "Well maybe you should have thought about that before you lashed out at me. Now, can you let go of me?" "Why?" Y/N wriggled out of my grasp and stood up. "I'm going to go meet up with a friend of the guy who died.

He was really upset about the death." I felt the anger start to creep in. "Why don't you just stay here and spend time with me? I'm your friend and you never hang out with me anymore."

"Because you told me that I was in your way!" Y/N snapped at me. I watched as he turned to walk away. I suddenly jumped up and grabbed him by his wrist and pinned him down on the beach chair.

"Don't you dare fucking talk to me like that! You will stay here with me and that's fucking final!" I glared down at Y/N's shaking figure. He was trying to hide it but he was scared. "Niragi, let go of me. I'll do what I want when I want. You don't own me."

"Yes, I do! You are mine and no one can ever fucking have you!" I tightened my grip on both of Y/N's wrists. "You're acting like a jealous fucking asshole! Let me go!" I lowered my head to the side of Y/N's head. "You're mine and I'm not letting anyone take you from me."

Suddenly I lost my hold on Y/N and there standing in between us was some random asshole who thought it smart to play hero. I took notice that he had Y/N tucked into his side. "Let go of him. Your dirty hands don't deserve to touch Y/N." I growled at the boy.

"Looked to me like you were hurting someone, so I stepped in." This guy had this disgusting shit eating smirk on his face. "Leave us alone. You have no business here with me or Y/N."

The boy turned to look at Y/N. "So you're the famous Y/N that everyone talks about. Boys love you, a lot of them want to do some pretty dirty shit with you.

I may or may not be one of those people." I watched in anger as the boy planted a kiss on Y/N's neck.

"You son of a bitch! I'll fucking kill you for touching my property!" "Enough!"

We all turned to see Hatter, Aguni, and the rest of the executives standing a couple feet away from us.

Hatter only ever came down to parties if there was a big enough fight for him to break up. It was annoying as all fuck.

"Taro let that poor young man go." Mira motioned to Y/N. The boy let him go almost immediately.

"This asshole here was causing Y/N some trouble." The boy said as the group made its way closer to me.

Hatter spoke, "Name, Suguru Niragi. A member of the militants with a quick temper. Only friend, Y/N. No known hobbies outside of killing as he pleases." Hatter pauses and looks me in the eye.

"Crush, Y/N. You murder that boy the other day didn't you?"

My eyes went wide as anger surged through my entire body. "Lies! You're a dirty fucking liar Hatter! I didn't fucking kill him!" Taro scoffed, "That's not what I saw."

I looked toward Y/N, who had small tears running down his cheeks. "Niragi, did you kill Hiro?"

"Y/N I-!" "Answer me Niragi! Did you kill Hiro?!" His voice was hoarse due to him crying.

"Yeah I did! But, I did it for you! He was getting too close to what's mine! He had to fucking die, I had no choice!"

The large group of people laughed as Y/N merged into the group. "You need to keep your right hand on a shorter leash Aguni." Hatter chuckled.

"I'm going to kill all of you for hurting my toy." I growled toward them. Hatter snapped his fingers and the group walked away. They left Y/N behind with me. "See you around Niragi." Hatter called back.

Once they were far enough away, I reached out to touch Y/N's hand. He ripped it away. "Don't touch me." "Y/N I did it for you. I did it to show you I care about you."

I reached out again. "I said don't touch me! Just leave me alone, you fucking psycho!" Y/N turned to run off but I quickly grabbed onto his wrist. "Let go of me!" He screamed at me.

"I can't let you go. I have to protect you from everyone here. You have to be with me at all times. Someone will take you away from me. We don't want that to happen now, do we?"

Y/N continued to struggle as I began to drag him back upstairs to my room. "Why the hell are you doing this Niragi?!"

"It's only until we have to play our next game. I'm doing this because some people can't get it through their heads that you're mine and mine alone. No one can ever take you from me and live."

"I don't want to be with you! I hate you! I fucking hate you! You killed my friend! I don't even want to fucking look at you!" Once we got up to my room I took a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Y/N to the bed.

I planted a small kiss on Y/N cheek and smiled. "Don't worry about a thing. I'll protect you and keep you safe." Y/N spat in my face. "Burn in hell, asshole."

To be continued~