32. 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗙𝗘

• you woke up next morning and asked your alex thingy to play

"walking by mary mary"

she started to blast the music and you cooked breakfast and singing part of the song as you're cooking.

"i'm walking i'm walking i'm walking" you sang

you dished up you and kyoto's food on plates and covered you and his food, you quickly got ready for school, you wore a grey sweater that had purple lettering on it and grey and white graphic pants and black high top converse. you split your hair in the middle and curled you hair making the curls loose. you put your glasses on and bushed your teeth and did skin care and woke kyoto up.

soon you guys are and went out to school.

you went to pick up kata, and walked to math, you hugged kyoto goodbye as he went to english.

you guys went to math and sat down.

your teacher called you up to the front and handed you you're test, he said he's gonna start giving you harder problems to work on since you were really good at math.

you sat back down and talked to kata. suna sat in front of you two seats away.

"hayato is cute, we've been talking for a while and i plan on being his new roommate since his current room mate is moving in to a different apartment" kata said

"mhm, sounds good, me and kyoto will help in sure kyoto wouldn't mind he's a kind guy" you told her looking at your papers.

"i wonder what mitzi would say about me moving out, do you think she'll care?"

"i don't know we aren't close anymore even since i've moved out so you gotta ask and i'll be there to back you up y'know" you said. "fuck i just noticed that my writing looks like shit"

"what do you mean your writing is pretty" kata said "i'll tell her when the time comes it's not like she'll care if i tell her now y'know"

"mhm"

•••

class begun and you guys were learning new things you went up to the board and helped the teacher out with teaching and stuff. you only helped because it would look good on your papers.

"shes so pretty" some guy said as you walked by.

he sat a row before suna, suna and kata watched as he grabbed your wrist.