What Had Happened

-Haneul P.O.V-

I sped out the school doors but a hand gripped around my forearm, preventing me to escape. My eyes gazed over the hand and up their arm, finally to their face.

"Let me go Yoongi. You're hurting me."

"Why were you suspended?"

"Why do you think? And, seriously- let me go."

Soomin slipped out of the door behind Yoongi, "Haneul, you can't just run away from us. We're your friends. Let us help you."

I yanked my arm out of Yoongi's grip, "I can solve this on my own, thanks."

Yoongi stepped away from the door, allowing the others to ooze out.

Yeonha tugged on a strand of hair, a habit she used to relieve anxiety, "Please. Just tell us what happened."

I sighed. "Chohyeon is Mr. Ahn's daughter. Despite all those messages I have as proof of her behavior, I can't use them against her because her father will just protect her."

"God. Why didn't you tell us about Chohyeon harassing you like that?"

"Well, let's see... Why didn't you tell me about the little game you guys have been playing? To see who sleeps with me first, right?"

"Huh? Haneul, I— you knew about that?"

I released a breathy chuckle, "You guys aren't exactly great at hiding it."

Their expressions reeked of guilt.

"If you really wanna know..." a few slightly nodded their head, "Let's find a seat. This'll take a minute."

I pulled my phone out and opened my notes. Meanwhile, the boys along with Soomin and Yeonha sat on the staircase.

I scanned the bullet points, "I was pretty suspicious from the start. The day taehyung and I went to the movie theater together I called Soomin afterwards because I was freaking out over what happened with Tae. But Soomin wouldn't answer so I called Daehyun and he said Soomin wasn't with him. This told me that you, Soomin, bailed and sent Taehyung on purpose. But i wondered why? The next day everyone was asking "what happened" as if they knew that something happened. This was very suspicious so I told you guys what had happened to see your reaction. Naturally, y'all acted surprised but not as much as one would expect. I realized then that it was planned. I mean were you even sick, Yeonha?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay, well some days later Soomin set me up for a blind date. Knowing soomin, and what she did the day of the movie theater, she would only try to set me up with Tae. But when I confirmed that Tae wasn't the date, I knew something was fishy. The blind date came around and it was awful. It immediately made a lot of sense. Make me get excited over a possible relationship and then be disappointed. Easier for me to fall into Taehyung's arms. But when I told you all about the date, you all wanted to comfort me rather than you guys rooting for Tae like I'd expected. I thought it was weird because it seemed you wanted me to end up with Tae but then Yeonha wanted to take me out as if to pull me away from the boys. I then remembered that Yeonha never shipped me with Taehyung so it made sense that she'd try to sabotage the plan."

Soomin pitched in, "Yes, exactly! That day, Taehyung was supposed to visit you and make you feel better. After the movies incident, there would be some tension therefore probably leading to more action but when you left with Yeonha, this was no longer possible."