Change

Harry Opened his eyes for the second time the sands of time feeling more comfortable. He stood in the middle of the potions room unsure if it worked. Harry transfiguration his shirt into a robe silently pulling the hood over his head stepping out. He found the hallway empty before hearing the light music playing in the Great hall making his way up.

Harry jumped back just in time seeing two short identical red head twins run into the great hall and sitting at the Griffindore table.

"Fred and George." Harry stated barely above a whisper.

He pulled his hood closer as he thought about where exactly he would be. After a minute he made his way out and to the Hogwarts entrance.

Harry muttered an invisibility spell the  a warmth spell walking out into the chilly air. He looked up. The stars were shining almost brighter than he remembered. Even after all these years Higwarts was still as magnificent as ever.

Harry stepped into the shadows see many unsorted students walking towards the main doors.

Harry scanned the crowd looking for red hair slowly withdrawing his wand when he saw a 12 year old version of Ron and beside Ron a thing version of himself.

Even then Harry could see he was far too thin and pale for his age. His clothes hung off his body thanks to the hand me downs and improper feeding

As they got right infront of the entrance Harry muttered a spell causing the younger version of himself to fall his far to large glasses sliding and cracking. To his surprise Ron looked at him then kept walking.

Harry watched his younger self look up for help reaching around for his glasses as other students walked past him.

Harry went to take a step out before he paused seeing Snape step out of the Shadows.

Snape walked over to Harrys surprise picking up the glasses

" Reparo"  Snape muttered before walking over and placing then infront of Harry before walking in. 

Younger version of Harry sighed just a a blurry figure walked up. "These yours?" The voice asked. Younger Harry could see the shaped of his glassed. He reaches out smilingas he fingers ran over the frame sliding them back on. A short blonde hair boy stood infron of his his hand extended to help him up.

"I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy" he said just as Ron came back

"Oh there you are. Come on already!" Ron said.

Harry watched his younger self look at Malfoy then Ron.

Draco cleared his throat "You don't wanna be friends with him. You can't trust the weasleys.." Draco stated.

Younger Harry nodded "No one likes animals anyways" he stated before reaching up taking Dracos hand.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." He finally responded as Draco helped him stand.

Harry watched from the shadows with a smile feeling something change. He fast forwarded the timeturner just enough to view and hear the sorting hat.

"Harry Potter.... Slytherin!" 

Harry hear silence before light clapping but then what surprised him was Draco standing on the dinner table bench.

"Whooo we got POTTER!" 

Harry had to hold back a laugh from the shadows seeing his younger self hop off the stool and go sit beside noone other than Draco.

Harry could see the distast on Dumbledores face and for the first time was happy.

Harry slipped back out and walking down a corridor. Harry pulled the time turner switching the dates back around

"Back to a better future" he stated bestfriend turning it.

The sands of time wrapped around him bringing him back to the present.

Harry yawned immediately making his way up stairs, kicking his socks off turning in. Unknown to a sleeping Harry he was still in he Griffindor common room.