Cafe ROUND TWO?

I woke up with arms around me and, a warm body pressed against my back. I turned around slowly not to wake up the person behind me. He tightened his grip around my waist pulling me in close to him. Whoever this is is a little cuddle bug he's so soft and smells just like motor oil leather whiskey and what I think was smoke not the cheap stuff though. His body still worm and so close to me. I closed my eyes again to try and get more sleep when he sat up. "hey Love" He says turning me to look at him. "Oh my god," I said backing away from him falling off the bed. "Are you okay Love?" He asked standing up to help me but he was naked. My face turned bright red he must think I'm bloody Rudolf the red nose reindeer. I was staring like a bloody idiot and I think he noticed it. "Take a picture it will last longer" He chuckled getting a bedsheet coming over to me extending a hand for me to take which I did. He helped me stand handing me the sheet to cover myself. I tried to take a step but my legs felt like jelly I fell forward but two strong hands caught me helping me upright. "Thanks," I said while I sat down on the bed and he put some sweatpants on. He walked toward the bathroom and returned shortly after with a bottle of pills and a glass of water. "Here this will help with the headache," He said handing the stuff to be going to the bathroom. I was still very sleepy for some reason I wonder why.

THOMAS POV

I gave her some aspirin going back to the bathroom to well take a shower. I let my clothes slide off my body and to the floor stepping into the shower and well...Shower."Thomas" Her voice asked from my bathroom door "Why are we so up early?" Y/N asks walking into the bathroom wearing my shirt, rubbing her eyes yawning....she is so cute. I stared at her and she saw me and smirked. "Showering" I chuckled and she looked annoyed "I got that, Tom come back to bed, I'm still tired and need you to be my bed, pillow' and my warm soft blanket." She whines pouting at me."Then come in with me."I suggested looking her in her half-open eyes damn she's cute "But I am too tired to stand and my legs hurt." She whines "I'll hold you up."I tell her. She weakly and lazily takes off her clothes dropping them in pile next to mine. I picked her up and held her tightly to my body underneath the hot shower. "This is nice."She whispers Still sleepy. I chuckled a little at her and she looked up at me with big eyes "Tommy?" she asked, "Yes, Love?" I answered looking down at her. She bites her lip and looks up and down my body" Here? Now?"I ask her.

Y/N POV

I nodded turning around to look at him properly "Even after last night?"He asks concerned. I nodded again kissing down his neck. He smirks and pushes me up against the shower wall. I gasped at how icy cold it was."You sure you have enough energy for this?"He asks kissing down my neck moving his hands to gently grope my arse. "Yeah, I think so" I giggle kissing him gently on the lips moving my hands down his stomach "Ah ah ahh Love," He said lining himself up with my entrance pushing in gently trying not to hurt me. He groaned a little trying not to moan. "Already this tight?" He asks "How? We had sex for two hours, straight...That was about six hours ago."He said a bit surprised at me.."Well..."I say."You dirty little girl." He says slapping my arse hard. He starts to thrust into me. I bit my lip as hard as possible to keep quiet "Uh!! What did I do to deserve you?" He groans holding me tighter as he thrusts into me faster. "Well you bumped into me" I laughed and he just got faster. I am struggling to keep in my moans and whines inside....but I couldn't help it"Thomas! Uhh!! Tommy!!" I screamed making him smirk."That's so hot, Love. Are you close?"He asks playing with my clit pressing on it hard adding more pleasure. I nodded biting his shoulder trying to stay quiet."You can moan for me Love, don't try to keep it in. You know you want to."He said looking into my eyes."Thomas...please."I moan loudly"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."He smirks anding more pressure to my clit getting faster. After a few more rough thrusts got sloppier and I screamed liquids dripping from my overstimulated pussy. He continued letting me ride out my high getting him there two. He pulled out letting his seed spray over my stomach. He kissed my forehead whispering." He got out getting dressed helping me out of the shower taking me downstairs for breakfast.