Teething

Aether

You woke up with sore gums, the closest thing near you was Paimon and she was sleeping while aether was fighting a group of hillichurls. Paimon was tasked to watch you but fell asleep, i forgot to mention you were napping too so, looking at you Paimon got tired too, you were now chewing on Paimon, Paimon woke up to drool on her head, and screamed "PAIMON'S NOT EMERGENCY FOOD!", aether who luckily finished off the group headed to you and Paimon, asking what was wrong, "Y/n is chewing on me! Get her/him off of me!" Aether pulled you away from Paimon you cried, showing some tiny teeth, "are you teething y/n? Hold on.." he was digging through his bag, hopefully to find something that'll help you, he dug even further and found a little doll sewed by Barbra, not finding any other option other than the doll or Paimon, he gave the doll to you till you got tired of chewing on it...and you chewing on Paimon the next day.

Venti

Venti woke up to you crying and chewing on his beret, "hey y/n that's my beret..", he said taking his beret back causing you to cry, "uhh what's the problem y/n?", venti was panicking, not knowing what to do and went to Barbra to get you checked out and hopefully to heal whatever's hurting you, Barbra ended up telling venti that you're teething and that your gums will heal itself, Venti honestly gave you apples to chew on during your whole teething process.

Lumine

Lumine already knew you were gonna start teething soon but not when, until she saw you chewing on one of the abyss mages robes, "your highness...a little help?", lumine picked you up and gave you one of your toys to teeth on while the abyss mage escapes, to be real, I'm sure all the abyss mages are scared of you cause of how loud your crying and screaming is.

Xiao

So you were chewing on xiao's spear, "hey y/n dont chew on my spear,", Xiao grabbed the spear from you while also making sure he doesn't hurt you but you cried and and fussed, chewing on random things, Xiao was confused what the hell was going on and why you were chewing but tried to provide you some teething toys for you, eventually he asked the lady and she simply stated you were growing teeth, Xiao was like, "oh", so Xiao tried the best of his abilities to soothe you, sometimes you bit on his hand and he would retract that hand, muttering, "no y/n bad."

Zhongli

Zhongli was trying to find you, "Y/n where are you?", guess what? You were on his back chewing on his clothes, he sighed and felt something wet on his back, he touched your face, big mistake, you grabbed his hand and chewed on it, "y/n?!", he grabbed you so he could look at you, you were chewing on his finger, "ah, is this what humans call teething?", he then bought cough cough Childe bought you some teething toys later on the day.

Diluc

You were chewing on EVERYTHING and Diluc didn't know what the fuck was going on, "y/n no.", he grabbed the book you were chewing on away from you which automatically made you cry and Diluc panicked, so he asked one of his maids to check up on you and take care of you, the maids told him you were just teething and Diluc had you chewing on Kaeyas things.

Noelle

Noelle was doing her duties when she saw you chewing on a hillichurls mask that was dropped, "y/n don't chew on that, im sure we have better things for you back home.", Noelle picked you up and carried you back to the headquarters (you were still chewing on the hillichurl mask) and gave you a random toy yet you refused and still chewed on the hilichurl mask...

Albedo

Albedo found you chewing on a paint brush and sighed, "i guess i need a new brush...that was my best brush y/n..", he took it away from you and immediately started crying, albedo, panicking gave you a random piece of cloth and you immediately shut up, Albedo, curious on what happened decided to read a book about infants and he found out you were teething.