~Hello Earthlings~

Heyo fellow readers!
If you've stumbled upon this story, tis most probably because you are a hybrid or bangtan enthusiast! Or you might be a newbie at the whole concept!

Either way, in here, all bts members will be featured as various hybrids or humans, and you, yn (your name) will get to meet them all!

This is my first fanfic, so I hope you'll forgive the clumsy words and messy storyline (sorry in advance lmao). In this alternate universe, hybrids can both morph into their animal and human forms easily, and you'll get to know more about them as we go along! They have features of their respective animals in their human forms, such as ears on the top of their heads, or a tail on their lower back!

Before we start, I would like to thank authors that have greatly inspired me, to name a few, the talented pocketbangtan , Born2beSad , scoupsyouintomyarms , ethrereaI   who through their masterpieces woke in me the want to write (and render you blind with my painful writing skills). If you haven't already, check them out, their works of art will be more than worth your time.

I would also like to thank my greatest, most loyal, brave, kind, and if I may say best friend, EINSTEINIUM_MAAAANN , that has helped me so greatly in this process, proofreading, counseling, persevering through my eye stabbing stories, and being a priceless emotional support. Yeon, I don't know what I'd do without you❤️

Thus, it is with formal honor and humility that I dedicate this crap to you❤️ Thanks for being part of my yooniverse❤️

Enjoy!