CHAPTER 21

ETHAN'S P.O.V

EDITED- 01 Nov. 22

So Rose was currently asleep, and I did not want to disturb her sleep, so I left to pick up her parents and family at the airport. On my way back I received a phone call from her and answered.

Ethan- Yes babe?
Rose_ Seriously that is what you going to say right now, "Yes babe?" I called you right now and you did not answer because you in your car somewhere!! Really Ethan!!!
Ethan- Babe I went to get your mom them.
Rose-And you could not wake me to inform me that you are leaving.
Ethan- Babe....

Beep!

"She switched off, didn't she?" George said. "Yeah." I spoke. "Here's advice next time she's asleep and you must go somewhere, wake her and tell her where you are going. I went to the shop for 10 minutes and she tripped on me when I got home. She was angry. She is angry at you right now." he said. "Thanks for the advice, George, I appreciate it." he said.

As I pulled up Rose came out. I got out and she walked up to me and slapped me.

"Next time wake me before you leave, I would really love to know about your whereabouts you know." she said huffing. "Baby I'm sorry." I said pulling her by her hands. "Forgive me?" I asked pouting and she smiled letting go to greet her family.

"Hey mom." she said. "Hey Hun Ethan, is such a wonderful guy, his amazing, hurt him I kill you." her mom said. "Mom!" Rose said raising her hand on her heart. "Ethan if mom kills ROSE, I kill YOU." George said getting out of the car. "That my brother that." Rose said. "Okay miss...." I began to say when her mom interrupted me. "Mom. Not miss its mom got it?" she said. "Yes mom." I said smiling.

So, Bryan is Rose's uncle. Her stepsister flirted with me once, but I never said anything however Rose almost murdered her. George is talkative and hyper all the time. His fun to be around. Her mom's cooking is the best, that is where she gets her cooking talent.

Patrick....well his being watching me like a hawk and if I even make Rose angry his angry. It is just overprotectiveness. I mean I am sure he, Bryan and the mom knows about the "wedding night". Because Bryan also gave off that vibe of "hurt her I'll make your death look like an accident."

Dinner!

"Bryan, Dad (Patrick) can you stop looking at my husband like you want to kill him. The past is the past. I moved on so please..." Rose said.

"Rose I'm going to get excuse myself, okay?" George said. "Sure, no problem." I spoke. "No eat your food finish before you leave!" her mom said. "Mom I'm not hungry." he said. "George!" she said while he ran upstairs. "Mom let him be..." Rose said. "And this is why he never takes no as an answer because you spoil him too much Rose." mom said.

"He is a boy mom; they need their privacy you know." she said. "His only 9 years old. What privacy does he need?" mom asked. "You never know, I'll how check up on him okay?" she (Rose) said getting up. "Okay but if he becomes angry it's your fault for spoiling him." mom said. "Whatever mom." she said leaving the kitchen.

"So, Ethan...." her stepdad started off.

Before he could ask me, anything Rose scream ran out through the house, we all got up and ran upstairs.

******************

ROSE'S P.O.V

So, I walked up the stairs knowing that the moment I am out of earshot Patrick will start questioning Ethan.... I reached the room door that George is staying in for the next few weeks I guess... I opened the door and what I found was terrifying.

"AHHHH?!" Iscreamed knowing the rest will start running upstairs... "GEORGE?! "Iscreamed again not really overcoming the shock. "Stay with me. Hey staywith me." I spoke.

"George?!" mom shouted wanting to enter but Patrick stopped her from it. "Rose get up!" Ethan said. "Don't tell me to get up from here. SOMEONE CALL A DAMN AMBULANCE!" I yelled. "Hey George come on open your eyes." I said knowing tears are rolling down my face right now.

It felt like eternity that the ambulance drive when they only took 5 minutes. They picked him up and took him out.

"Who is driving with us in the back?" the one paramedic asked. "I'm going." I spoke. "Rose?" Ethan protested. "No Ethan I'm going. You get my parents to the hospital." I spoke. "Okay babe." he said.

I got into the ambo, and they began to drive. I took hold of his hand.

"George why did you do it?! Why? Who is now going to kill Ethan if mom kills me..." I said chuckling slightly. "I wish I knew what was going through your mind when you did this? Why George?" I spoke.

Beep! Ttttttttttttttttt

That is how the machine went until it when into a straight line.

"His crashing." the paramedic at the back said. "What's going on?" I asked. "One epinephrine in now." the paramedic in front driving shouted. "One epinephrine in." the paramedic said next to me.

And his heart started beating up again. Thank the Lord...We pulled up at the hospital and they took him into the operation room, and they stopped me from passing that room.

"Ma'am you need to wait here." the nurse said, and I sat down.

I waited for Ethan them to show.

"Rose?!" I heard my mom call, running towards me. "Any news." Patrick said and I shook my head. "They just took him in." I said and they all sat down opposite me.

Ethan came in with my coat and gave it me, but I could not bother to put it on right now. George is on my mind right now. Ethan put his arm around me, and I started crying. I put my head into his neck.

"He flat lined in the ambo Ethan..." I said crying. "Hey shh.... His going to be okay." he said kissing my forehead.

1hour and 30minutes later.

It started to get chillies, but I still did not bother putting on my jacket on. Ethan took the jacket and put my arms in it and closed it than laid my head on his shoulder.

Another 1hour and 30minutes had passed and we still have no news on George. Nicole stood up looking pale and walked away from the waiting room. Mom was about to get up, but I told her I would go after her.

"Hey." I said arriving next to Nicole outside the ER. "Hey." she said, and we stayed quiet. "Do you think his going to make it?" she asked. "Of course. He is a strong boy." I spoke. "Why did he do it Rose? Why did my nine-year-old brother do this to himself?!" she said crying.

I did not say anything just pulled her into a hug.

"I can't lose him. I might not show the love towards him but.... I... Love him. So much Rose." she said. "I know Nicole. I know, he loves you too" I said. "Then why did he do it?" she asked. "Maybe he was upset on something that had happened and he doesn't want to tell anyone. So, he thought that taking his life would end whatever was on his mind. Hey look at me. George is a strong and he as us two, his two beautiful sister who loves him and would do anything for him. We would move mountains and he need to know that we can work together to make him happy and be there for him, okay?" I spoke. "Okay." she said wiping her tears. "Well let's go inside it's cold out here." I said and she nodded chuckling.

******************