𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Dream," I shout loudly, leaning back lazily in my chair as I watch the scene happening in front of me. We had just finished putting our apartment together the day before, we had repainted everything with beautiful colours and I absolutely loved the way it all looked. "I can not believe you have done this." I frown angrily, angry about how he could do this to me. And right before my eyes, acting like it was nothing.

"I am so sorry Rivs," Clay apologizes calling me by my nickname and I watch him, a small angry pout on my face as I do so.

"Will," I watch as Will makes his way over to all of us who are standing in Church Prime, each of us either look at myself or Dream in shock at what is happening right now. "Will, Dream is cheating on me." I tell him and Will gasps.

"Dream, how could you?" Will asks as he walks over to all of us. Everyone is here, and when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Sam, Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled, Eret, Ponk, hell, even Schlatt came on for this.

"Will was the pastor Riv." Tubbo points out and my jaw drops because how could my own brother allow this to happen. I gasp again at this shocking news, looking between Dream and Will in absolute betrayal.

"William." I shout at my older brother and hear people try not to laugh throughout the call. I know that almost everyone in the call is on my side because I am awesome and amazing and this is definitely not part of the storyline in the SMP so we all came together for this small bit, all of us just winging it.

"I agree," Tommy steps forwards so he is standing right at my side, holding a sword in his characters hand even though it is illegal to be attacking players in Church Prime. "River is so much then the furry." He says and I shake my head, trying not to laugh because this is very serious matters obviously.

"Tommy." I shout at him as Fundy groans at the ongoing joke. He can't just call him a furry even though it is very funny because we are in a very serious situation right now.

"I am on your side woman." Tommy shouts at me and I frown, looking back to Dream who has his character standing next to Fundy.

"I'm taking you to court," I shout at Dream and then look around at the people who are all pact into the church. "And I'm marrying Karl." I add with a grin and Sapnap gasps loudly.

"You can't just steal Karl from me." Sapnap yells at me, stepping forwards which makes me grin as I look at my Twitch chat. They are all cheering for me on for moving on off of Dream because he is mean and now they are spamming Kaver. I scoff lightly at the new ship name, sure that this isn't going to be the last time I see it because of the fandom.

"I just did." I grin happily because I am going to marry Karl now and he isn't. I grab my phone and open Discord to message him. I ask him and he responds almost immediately, telling me he was up for our 'marriage' and telling me that he had to go because he was doing something with Jimmy at the moment. "What are you gonna do?" I ask mockingly and his character stares at mine as he pulls out a flint and steel.

"I'm about to commit some arson." He informs me and starts to move towards the exit of the church and I gasp because he better not.

"Don't you dare." I say running to stand in front of his character, not hitting him though as that is against the rules of Church Prime. He stops moving and I can tell that he actually isn't going to go burn down the house that I had built on my twenty four hour stream not too long ago. "Tubbo will you be my lawyer?" I ask.

"Always," Tubbo says happily and I almost melt because he is so sweet. He is going to be a great lawyer which makes me grin because I am going to win for sure.

"Dream do you have a lawyer?" Tommy asks, challenging Dream and I can practically see the grin that is on his face at the moment. I know Tommy is on my side because he pretty much always agrees with me and goes against Dream on pretty much everything.

"Will is my lawyer." Dream says after looking around the huge room for a second and we all look over at Will who has gone pretty silent out of shock.

"I am?" He asks clearly confused as to what Dream is going on about but when Dream pulls out a sword Will's attitude changes. Pretty sure that is illegal but ok. "Oh, yes, I am." He agrees quickly, not wanting to be murdered later on.

"William." I shout again at my brother and this time people in the call laugh. There are so many people in here as well as on the server because for some reason a bunch of people had joined or already been on when I logged on to shout at Dream after seeing Drundy trending on Twitter. There were a few people missing obviously, Niki and Techno being two of them but I knew that they would both be on my side, at least I was certain about Niki. "Hurt by the people I love the most." I sigh sadly because I can't believe my brother has done this to me.

"Aw," I hear Tubbo say sadly.

"At least Tubbo, Tommy and Purpled haven't hurt me." I tell them all because the three of them are like brothers to me. "And Niki but she isn't here." I say solemnly because I miss her, knowing that if she was online she would be shouting at Dream for cheating on me and would be happy for me and Karl's new founded relationship. I see my chat is still spamming the new ship name, some talking about how my relationship with the boys is so wholesome and how they were excited for whatever was to come next.

"What about the time Tommy," Sapnap starts to go on but I cut him off.

"I forgave him." I tell Sapnap quickly, not knowing which time he is talking about because all Tommy really does is evoke problems but I still have to love him in a sort of sibling like way.

"You said you would never," Sapnap tries to continue on whatever he is trying to say and I look at my chat to see that they agree with me.

"Things change Pandas, shut up." I grin as a few people try to stifle laughs at the name because it used to be his old gamer tag. All my homies love PandasPvP. I make a small face when I remember what he is talking about because he killed my pet dog a while back, claiming it was possessed or something along those lines and that it had ghosts in its head but he and Tubbo apologized later. I had forgiven Tubbo almost immediately but made Tommy come netherite mining with the two of us which he had whined about the whole time.

"Rude." Sapnap tells me and I grin.

"I stole your man too." I remind him happily.

"Even ruder." He says and I laugh a little as I make my way over to the rest of the group so we are all standing around without anything we really needed to do.

"Your welcome." I smile happily before dragging Tommy, Tubbo, Purpled and a few others into our own call because we had to prepare our lawsuit against DreamWasTaken.