~16~

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER ~Your POV~

You're helping Zelda style her hair and get her dress all neat. You apply her lip gloss and bit of blush to her cheeks. The trumpets sound and you walk her out to the throne room where everyone stands. You watch as the bishop takes Zelda's right hand.

"Princess Zelda, on the Goddess Hylia do you swear to protect, rule, and care for this kingdom and it's future?"

"Yes, from the bottom of my heart, yes." she says. The bishop turns around, gets the royal crown, and places it upon her head.

"With the power gifted to me from the Goddess, I now dub you Queen Zelda of Hyrule. Long live the Queen!"

"Long live the Queen!" Everyone says as they all bow or curtsy to their new queen.

At the after party you dance with Revali, Link, and Daruk. And as your drinking some punch Urbosa walks over with a mischievous look in her eyes. You decide this can't be good.

"Yes Urbosa?" you ask.

"Why don't you dance with Zelda?" she asks. You take your final sip of punch and look her dead in the eyes as you say,

"Ok then." You go over to Zelda, "Oh mighty Queen of Hyrule, may I have this dance?"

She giggles and takes your hand, "Yes oh mighty champion."

The two of you laugh and you take the lead role seeing as you asked for the dance.

"You you be surprised if I told you Urbosa told me to do this?" you ask as the dance finishes.

"No. I thought someone put you up to this." Zelda says, "But this is fun."

"It really is." you say as the two of you curtsy, the moment you two make eye contact you burst into laughter. You go over to Revali still giggling.

"Ok, who put you up to it?" he asks smiling.

"Urbosa." you say.

"That doesn't surprise me. But the two of you looked really good out there, the way your dresses flowed together was beautiful." he says.

"Well thank you." you say. You think back to the ball to commemorate the champions and the first dance you had with Revali. That seemed like yesterday, but it was really last year. A year ago, you, a 14 year old girl was hand picked by the, at the time, princess of Hyrule to pilot a Divine Beast. A year ago you fell in love with Revali. A year ago you gained unimaginable power that was once used for evil that you turned into something used to protect people with. A year ago you helped save lives.

~(a/n)~

so the coronation deserved it's own chapter and at the time I thought this would be a lot longer but I don't know how coronations work so yea.

One last chapter to go people...

BYE <3