Chapter 25

Jasper P.O.V

I dedicate this chapter to my hottpocketCrazy_Kool_Dudette Check her out and follow her and her lovely stories.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!!!" Jamie yelled at me as I tried to keep up with his movements in my backyard. I was pouring out sweat dancing for the last 30 minuets straight with him. He turned to me and leaped into my arms and I held him over my head and spun around before releasing him back into my arms.

"Jas!!! you did it wrong again!!!" He said frustratedly.

"Calm down, it's fine. I'm not going to get into a dance school I can't dance!!!" I laughed.

"Jasper believe or not your really good and you will if you apply yourself." he tossed me a water bottle. "we have an hour until tryouts and your part of my routine get it together." He said very seriously.

"Sorry...and on the record you are the only one who wants to get into this school."

"Yeah but I don't want you to look completely horrible ether especially standing next to me" he rolled his eyes.

"So tell me about the school anyway."

"It's like a regular school you have your core subjects but they all revolve around dance in someway expect math and science. The 3 people that are chosen wins a full paid scholarship and that opens doors the collages and more scholarships...international trips, tours, performances!!!!" Jamie was so excited he was jumping and smiling so hard. I can tell he wanted this bad and judging by the amounts of trophies he's received for dance there's not a doubt in my mind he's going to make it.

"We're going to demolish the dance floor Jame" I high five him

**********

We walked together hand in hand to the studio since the studio was right down the street from my house. We had a lyrical routine, jazz routine, and hip hop(my personal favorite) routine prepared.

"Your going down Jamie!" We were face to face with a short skinny boy with tights and the same shirt Jamie had on. From his looks he looked between 11 and 13.

"Tommy...me and Jasper are going to win." Jamie plucked the kid in his foread.

"Woah now, I thought you said you were the only boy auditioning" I said putting some space between them.

"Out of our way amateur" the boy pushed me out the way.

"Good luck dancing with that bag of sticks.....I have Layla." he gestured towards the lovely girl walking our way.

"The little munchkin I trained....he wanted to be my partner but I chose you" Jamie poked me in my side. We walked into the studio after the two and I was amazed at how many people came here. I was number 77 and Jamie 78. There was already a group dancing and the numbers being called out to be disqualified. I bumped into this ginger headed guy.

"Hi I'm Grayson"

"I'm Jasper" I held my hand out and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"So why do you want to be a part of the academy 77?"

"I dont, my boyfriend begged me to audition with him."

He laughed. "boyfriend? You look straight as a pole. Which lucky one is your piece of man candy?"

"78, ofcourse" Jamie was bucking and doing the hip hop 8-counts to I believe in a thing called love.

"Jamie Sanders?!" Grayson gawked.

"Yeah, you know him?"

"No...no I just heard about him." he looked nervous.

"So why are you auditioning?"