Chapter 12

{\ _ /}
( •~•) Want the chapter?
(V - 🔖

{\ _ /}
( -_-)
(🔖-) To bad! You gotta vote first!

{\ _ /}
( •v•)
( —🔖 OK! You don't have to vote, here you go!

Hello! Nothing to say enjoy the chapter!

___________________________
________________

3RD POV

Jugeok Jeon had glanced down as Teak Jegal's borrowed power "Megalodon's" tooth had pierced his stomach. The shark looking borrowed power had chomped down now chewing Jugeok, on Teak's command. The audience had went silent and the women in the maid outfit, Hyangdan Lee threw a knife towards Teak. Teak blocked the knife with his hand but the knife had pierced it.

He looked at his hand, "Huh....you aimed right for my eyes..."

Hyangdan cut the ropes with her knifes, "Stop it right now..."

X screamed that Hyangdan was announced disqualified as intrusion was not allowed. Hyangdan didn't care and ran towards Teak. Hyangdan said for Teak to die when her eyes widened and she thrusted to the side.

A tooth had pierced the side of her stomach and she had dropped all the knifes she was once holding.

Teak smirked "Talk Talk Talk. You sure have a lot to say. You're the one who wanted to play dirty, so..."

Teak clenched his fist and threw a punch at Hyangdan as well as using his borrowed power to pierce her all over her body. She had fell to the ground and Teak started kicking and mocking her. Everybody looked at this fight disgusted.

Mori took a step forward but Mira had went in front of him.

"Again, huh?! Get a grip don't you want to find your grandpa?" Mira said

Mori reassured Mira that he would only throw a few punches and then come back down.

Mira screamed "It's not the first time! If you do it again you will be 100% disqualified!!"

"Umm Mira.." [Y/n] said

"Not now [Y/n]! I'm trying to convince Mori not to get disqualified again!"

"But-"Not now! Deawi help me stop him.." Mira turned around only to see Deawi behind Teak.

"That's exactly what I was planning on doing.."

"Huh?" Both Mira and Mori said

"That's what I was trying to tell you..." [Y/n] sighed

Deawi punched Teak right on the face. Deawi kicked the side of his face but Teak stopped himself from falling. Teak then punched Deawi's face, Deawi stubbled back and they both ran to each other. X came between them and pushed them back. Jugeok was up against a pole looking down.

Jugeok mumbled "Lighting bolt." And a pentagon appeared below Teak and started shocking him.

Jugeok got up and glared at Teak, "I casted a spell with my blood, and I'll make it stop once you're dead. You should give up now."

Teak grunted, stepped forward and punched Jugeok right in the stomach and whispered in his ear "...It's the one who dies first that loses, right?!"

Teak kept punching Jugeok making him lose consciousness.

The Jeonbuk Team had been announced the winner, as Hyangdan Lee was disqualified and Ilseon Heo lost by withdrawal.

"Why did you do that?!" Mira shouted