ー eight.

❝oh, would you look at that? a bacteria

oh, would you look at that? a bacteria. what do you mean they're human? it's bacteria
sakusa y/n

SUKUNA, KING OF GERMS

"ah, crap" y/n panted as she observed the small curses around her were adding up.

flashback

y/n got dropped to the ground. she noticed that the ground was drowned in some type of liquid. she quickly stood up and examined her uniform. her lower back was soaking wet. she groaned loudly.

"damn it..." she grumbled as she fixed the crumples on her skirt.

the room was dimmed with red light and the wall trickled with red liquid. in the corner of the room, there was some weird pile of sh!t- it was human flesh. y/n grimaced at the sight.

footsteps were heard as it got louder and louder. y/n unsheathed her katanas and got into her fighting posture. few seconds later, a group of small curses running towards her.

y/n raised her right hand that was holding one of the katanas to her left side. she imbued the right katana with a good amount of cursed energy. she glared at the curses as they got closer.

"begone, filthy 'germs' " she said as she quickly slashed the curses with ease.

then, another group of small curses came and y/n also did the same action by using her left side. she thought it was almost in the end but the curses were adding up rapidly.

end of flashback

y/n huffed as she fell on her knee, completely tired of slashing them over and over again. the force of her cursed energy made the ground completely destroyed, leaving the one where she stood was in a good shape.

"that's it, you guys really piss me off" she dropped her katanas and took a deep breath.

"cursed technique: golden experience" y/n touched one of the big rubbles and it was morphing into a yellow-black striped snake.

"banded krait is a highly venomous relative of the cobra. its venom is essentially a neurotoxin that induces paralysis" she explained as she touched some more rubbles, morphing into the same snake.

"now, there will be no more hindrance" she smirked as the snakes bit some of the curses and y/n just wiped out the remaining of the curses.

time skip

she finally managed to get out of that room and saw megumi was standing at the gate as a black cae drove off. she looked around and realized the domain is closed, meaning the special-grade is dead.

y/n walked towards megumi. he scanned her roughed body.

"where's yuuji?" she asked, not wanting the awkwardness rising.

"sorry, but he's not coming back" sukuna suddenly appeared at megumi's back.

y/n widened her eyes, dread eating her. she clicked her tongue as her glare hardened at him. tiredness already consumed her and now she had to deal with him?

"don't be so frightened. i'm in a great mood right now. let's chat for a bit" sukuna said calmly while he tucked his hands into the pockets.

y/n and megumi kept silent as they tighten their fists. he talked for a while, y/n just ignored him.

'f!ck... yuuji...' she really hated being this emotional.

the first years had just already bonded with each other, y/n, who hates getting close to people already considered the others as her friends. they understood her reason having that kind of an attitude and still hang out with her.

y/n focused back to the tattooed male who was now half naked. he gazed at the girl, wanting to see her reaction. y/n noticed him and frowned. sukuna smirked even more.

"don't worry, you can see even more when i make you my wife" sukuna teased the female.

y/n noticed the pool of blood below him and her body stiffened as she noticed the hole on his chest. y/n gritted her teeth at the sight.

"i have no interest in being the king of 'germs' s wife" she narrowed her eyes at the tattooed male.

edited ver.

asjajkajajs- ik it's bad- n e ways, um thanks for reading!¡!¡!