Bones

"Cmon babe just come back to Cobra Kai, everyone misses you!" Eli said as we drove to a restaurant for date night. "I already told you Eli, no." He squeezed my hand. "You know Robby joined. Krease is treating him like royalty." I looked over at him with a surprised look. Robby joined Cobra Kai without telling me? "Oh, I didn't know. When did he join?" "About three days ago." He said, resting his head against the back of the seat. I nodded and just kept driving.

Once we got there and got a booth I could tell something was off. He didn't drink his drink right when it was sat down. I raised my eyebrows and just looked at him. "What?" He said with a smirk. "You gonna drink or?" He shook his head and put his head down and looked like a little kid drinking from a straw. "Stop it you nerd!" He chuckled.

When we were done eating we went back to his house. His mom wasn't home again since she was out of town for a few months. I sat down on the couch and clicked on the TV, turning the channels until I got to "Criminal Minds". Hawk sat down beside of me and put his arm around me as well as putting his hand on my thigh. I yawned and he looked over at me and raised his eyebrows, "You tired?" I nodded and tried to get up but my legs wouldn't move. "Hey, babe can you carry me to the bedroom, I am too tired to walk." He nodded and took me to his room, putting me gently on his bed and covering me with blankets. I passed before alot of time had passed.

That morning I woke up, drenched in sweat. I was breathing really fast for no reason. It was 6:00. Eli sat up quick and I started crying as he put his arms around me. "Hey, it's ok. We have to get up anyway, school." I nodded and climbed over him to get to his closet and grabbed his hoodie and looked back over to him. "Y/n that's my last one. But okay since you looked back so cute." I smiled with pride as I put the hoodie on and some jeans I left here before on. He got dressed and we headed out the door. I was wearing my hair down since it was already a little wavy. He had his hair in a man bun, that's right. A MAN BUN!! It was cute though. As I got into his new convertible I put my sunglasses on as he rolled the top down. Electric love was playing on the radio as we went by the beach. I looked over to Eli, who had his hand in mine. This was like a scene out of a romantic film.

As we got to school Hawk pulled me in and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back, putting my hands around the back of his neck. When we leaned out I saw Kyler watching us. Tory then came over and curled her lip. "Thought you would break up with the slut. Since she joined Miagy-Doe now." "Don't call her that Tory." He glared at her. "What's going on here?" Kyler said, jogging over to us. "Just asking to why Hawk is with this slut." Kyler made the ouuu noise and I raised my eyebrows. "Maybe because I am not a bitch like you, and I am better in bed." Tory crossed her arms but stayed silent. Hawk smirked as he grabbed my waist. Hawk piped up, "She's right, Tory." Tory grunted and just stormed off. "Is it true dude?" Kyler said, stupidly. "You aren't gonna find out anytime soon." Hawk replied. Kyler rolled his eyes and walked off.

When it was lunch time I sat down next to Hawk. Then I saw him, Miguel. I had blocked him on everything since what had happened between me and him. Hawk spot him too and smirked, grabbing me by the waist and pulled me into his lap, kissing me. I knew Miguel was watching. I pulled away to see everyone staring at us. "Hawk stop." I said as I got up and sped out. Miguel followed me but I didn't know. As I got to an empty classroom I went in and sat on a desk. Then I heard a knock, figured it was Hawk but to my surprised to see Miguel standing there with a blank look. "Y/n.." "Get out, now." He looked down and started to walk out. "Wait. Y/n, look. I am sorry for what I did. I was just mad and wanted to get back at you but when I found out what Hawk did I got soft. I have always have had a soft spot for you. You shouldn't be with Hawk, he isn't the right fucking one." I really didn't need this right now. "Miguel. I am with Hawk, there is not way on earth that I am gonna pick my relationship of one year over guy that told everyone that I slept with him." He looked into my eyes. "Hawk cheated on you. Three times actually." I got up and pushed him. "Liar!" "I am not lying! He slept with Tory a week ago, while you two were "madly in love". Just trust me on this. I am not your favorite person but please." I nodded and ran out, I could feel tears coming down my cheeks, it stung. I ran into someone as I ran and we both fell. I got up quickly to see who it was, it was Kyler. "What the fuck y/n?" I could see Hawk in the corner of my eye and I faced him, my face was red, like really red.
"So, once a cheater always a cheater huh?" Hawk curled his lip. "What are you talking about?" "Don't act so innocent. Someone told me you slept with Tory last week. I trusted you!" Hawk moved closer to me, grabbing my arm as I tried to walk off. "Let go of me! We're over!" I pried away from him and ran out of the school and called Johnny to come get me but then I remembered that Robby had just gotten his first car. So that's who I called.

As he pulled up I dove into the passenger seat and started bawling crying. He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. "He cheated! That stupid bastard cheated Rob!" "First, don't call me that and second, knew it was coming." I looked at him with disgust. "What? He has been flirting with Tory ever since I joined Cobra Kai. He'll be with her by next week." "Not. Helping." He then smiled and caressed my cheek with his hand. "Stop being a baby and get over it, it wasn't gonna work out anyway. He's not worth your time." I smiled and looked into his eyes, I could feel a moment coming on. He looked into my eyes deeper and leaned in, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, reaching around his head.
After a minute we both leaned out and smiled at each other, I turned red. I looked over to see Miguel giving me the thumbs up, maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

*GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY WITH MY HORSES AND OTHER STUFF. I AM TRYING SO HARD TO REMEMBER TO PUBLISH NEW CHAPTERS EVERY OTHER DAY! But it does sure look like Robby and you had a moment in his car, but what you didn't know was that Hawk saw as well and he might do something later in. ALSO! Only around three more chapters and I am done with the book guys then I will be writing "Dear Diary, He's The Boy For Me." WON'T TELL YA'LL WHAT IS ABOUT!!