♛22

Mandy Moriah

"nothing is promised to me and you so why will we let this thing go, baby i promise that i'll stay truedon't let nobody say it ain't so and baby i promise that i will never leave" Von sang to me off key holding me close to him making me laugh a li...

don't let nobody say it ain't so and baby i promise that i will never leave" Von sang to me off key holding me close to him making me laugh a little.

"that everything will be alright, i promise these things to you girl just believe i promise" he finished kissing my lips repeatedly.

it's like 8am and i want to say we're the only ones up right now.
we been up playing around, we're laying back down now.

"Von" i laughed uncontrollably hugging him back. 

"i noticed something." i said more in a mumble looking in his eyes.

"why's that lil fo nem." he moved my hair out of my face.

"when you kissed me last night, you had your eyes closed." i smiled a little.

"no i didn't , shorty you tweakin" he scoffed sitting up. 

"you trust me." i hugged his waist.

"you fuck it up and i'mma blick yo ass down, on fo nem grave." he said in more of a mumble.

"i need to be telling you that."

"na we in this shit fa life lil girl" he hugged me tighter kissing my lips again.

i got up stretching before walking out of the room and down the stairs with Von behind me.

"buenos dias abuela." i greeted my grandma sitting at the island.

"whatever she said, ion know no french." Von said sitting next to me making her laugh. 

"good morning babies." she smiled. "manny i was thinking, and i was wondering why your mom and dad haven't called to check up on you yet, it's been months."

"they won't , they're really mad grandma." i said in more of a mumble.
"Miss gladys from the church told them every-"

"Miss who?" my grandma asked scrunching her face up.

"Miss gladys at the church told my dad i was sneaking out."

"baby, ain't no miss. gladys at that church." she shook her head sipping her coffee.

what the hell ???

then who the fu-

"that's impossible." i scratched my head.

"i've been attending that church since i was a niñita, i can promise you any kind of money baby, there is no miss gladys at that church." she got up walking away.