🌲{-Chapter 15- Regaining Trust-}🌲

I'm trying so hard to come up with good ideas for the plot of this book— 😳

Reminder-

(H/l) = Hair length
(H/c) = Hair color
(F/c) = Favorite color

Hope that helps you just in case~ :))

___________________________

"I enjoy writing, it helps me relax. But sometimes it comes up as trash..."

___________________________

Your POV

I woke up, still in my dress from the day before I slid off the bed and went over to where the guest bathroom was. I don't know why they would have a bathroom because they are skeletons but I'm thankful anyway. Locking the door I washed up and combed my (H/l) (H/c) hair until I was satisfied with the results. I then smoothed out any wrinkles in my (F/c) dress and sighed, "I feel much more refreshed now that I've been around Dream and the guys..." I mumbled to myself as I fluffed out my hair and opened the door leading to the small hallway and out of the guest bedroom. Walking down the staircase a sweet scent hit my nose and my stomach growled in demand. 'I hadn't realized I was so hungry until now' I headed towards where the kitchen was and saw Blue making pancakes, "Morning Blue!" I smiled and walked over to where he stood, "OH GOOD MORNING (Y/N)! I TRUST YOU SLEPT WELL?!" He smiled enthusiastically, his energy never did cease to be so excessive. "Yes, quite well, thank you." I smiled and leaned against the counter, "THAT'S WONDERFUL TO HEAR! CARE FOR SOME PANCAKES?" Blue held out a plate in front of me and I didn't refuse him of course, "They look amazing Blue! Thank you." I took the plate and fork and began eating. Mouth still full of soft and sweet pancakes, I asked Blue where Ink and Dream were. "OH! THEY ARE OUT HELPING AN AU WITH A PROBLEM. THEY WILL BE BACK SOON THOUGH!" I nodded and took my plate over to the kitchen island, sitting down I continued to eat my pancakes until a portal appeared. Thinking it was Ink and Dream I just sat there waiting–

Until a familiar black tentacle shot out of the portal and held Blue by the neck–

"BLUE!" I screamed as I ran over trying to free him from the gooey tentacle that was choking him. Still in the process of trying to free him I heard footsteps coming out of the portal. "Nightmare stop this at once! You are going to kill him!!!" I practically screamed out in fear of loosing the adorable baby blue skeleton. "He has to pay one way or another. Stay here- this will be quick." "NO!" I screamed out for the umpteenth time as Nightmare dragged blue back into the portal. I didn't care what Nightmare told me, I charged into the portal just as it was closing and felt myself weightless for a few short moments until I came into a black void. Opening my eyes I saw Ink and Dream were just like Blue- held at the neck tightly. I gasped and ran over to Nightmare, grasping his cape from behind, "NIGHTMARE STOP! STOP THIS AT ONCE!" I pulled on his cape, trying to have him release them from his deathly grip. "(Y/n) I thought I told you to stay where you were." Nightmare's voice was cold and monotone, scaring me slightly at his stoic but yet angered expression. "Nightmare I'm warning you. Let. Them. Go." I was ready to reveal that I wasn't quite human for the sake of Ink, Dream, and Blue's lives by all means. "I take no heed to your words. They took you from me, so I am only giving them what they deserve. I will take you back to the castle as soon as I clean their dust from my hands." Nightmare used his additional tentacle to push me further away from him but I had enough. I summoned my magic to my palms and threw a warning shot past Nightmare's face. My hair blooming with those small red flowers.

He stumbled back, dropping the Star Sanses in shock. His skull snapped towards me and he lowered his guard in surprise. "W-Wh– (Y- (Y/n)? You have magic?" Nightmare fumbled with his words as he struggled to comprehend the manner at hand. I sighed and walked towards where they all stood/laid. Ink and the others were unconscious that was for certain, I definitely wasn't going to let Nightmare off the hook in the slightest. "Yes, I've had magic ever since I can remember..." I knelt down and checked to see if any of them were injured badly. No, just knocked out and a couple bruises on the neck. I sighed once more and healed them. "...And you never cared to tell me?!" Nightmare's shocked state faded away as he became angry once more. "Listen, Nightmare. We can talk about this back at the castle but first I'm getting these guys home safely." I summoned a portal back to their base and in using my magic vines I gently sent them through the portal and laid them down on the floor. When the portal closed I turned to Nightmare and came over to where he was. "Alright, let's head back..." He didn't say anything in response, just nodded his skull and summoned a portal back to the castle himself. We both walked through and Nightmare's room came into view on the other side. Sitting down on his bed I folded my hands into my lap and watched him. He sharply tore off his cape and crown, harshly setting them down on his black bureau. Turning on his heel and slowly walking towards where I sat, his single eye met my own and his gaze was piercing, demanding my attention which I gave fearfully. "Tell me, my love. Why would you hide the fact that you have magic from me?" He kept his walking slow, but steady as he drew closer. I became nervous now, the daring and confident side of me leaving, and being replaced with dread. "I-I–" I scooted away slightly as he still drew near. "–I just didn't think you would befriend me if you k-knew back then..." silently cursing myself for stuttering I continued to scoot away just as he continued to scoot ever so closer. The tension thick like a sturdy oak tree's trunk. "Mhh, and now tell me—" he slammed his large skeletal arms on both sides of where I sat, trapping me so I would have no where to run. Now leaning both his face a frame over me, he towered my small figure, "—how much more do you plan on hiding from me, my love?" He hummed as he continued to trap me to get answers. "I-I—I," I felt my whole entire brain go into a panic mode as my face erupted like a red rose. I managed to grip myself just before I completely fell into a panic like state and took a deep breath. "—I never truly wanted to hide it from you! I just didn't want you to hate me for being not fully human!– a freak!" Tears stung my eyes as I tried to back away from him. But he wasn't having any of that. His face softened as he moved his arms to pick up my small and frail figure, compared to his. Now cradling me in his arms I tried to keep my sobs as quite as possible. He shushed me and held me tighter to himself as he spoke, "Calm down now, shhh..." He continued to try to calm me with his words and it helped a little. I came to small hiccups here and there. "Don't ever call yourself a freak (Y/n)," His voice was now smooth and soft as he spoke quietly to me, "I would never have loved you any differently even if I knew you had magic. You mean the world to me and I will never leave you just because you are different." He whispered sweet nothings to me as he ran his gloved hands through my hair. It felt warm and safe in his hold.

We continued to stay like this until Nightmare spoke up, "Is this how you were able to beat up Cross?" He quirked a brow and a small smile came upon his skull. "I didn't beat up Cross! I was just– defending myself!" I huffed but soon my agitation melted into a smile and I laughed slightly. "Now that you know I have magic you are now banned from threatening anyone for the sake of my safety." I smiled proudly at Nightmare, "Oh you think you're so clever for coming up with that rule? What if someone kidnaps you again?" My face dropped and paled slightly, I knew he was talking about the Star Sanses but my mind thought better of me, Ace. I immediately tensed up and Nightmare took notice of my feelings, "My love? Why are you so tense? Did they do something to you when they took you?!" He was quick to jump to conclusions and think that the Star Sanses actually did something to me, they are so wholesome how could they ever– Trying to get my emotions to not be so out of place, I relaxed my brain from all thoughts about him and quirked a smile. "N-No! Of course not Nightmare! I-I just had remembered about when I thought you were gone forever you know?... Nothing of consequence." I smoothed out a lie though I'm not proud to say, I just don't want him to get involved with– well, him. He relaxed his posture slightly, hugged me closer, and chuckled lowly. "I know how you feel..." I leaned I into him, curling myself further into his warm embrace.

But guilt struck me and settled in my soul.

A part of me wants to tell him about Ace so that we could maybe stop him together. but, I knew it would make things worse for the both of us. If I do get taken away by that maniac I would rather have Nightmare alive then gone... Again. I sighed and closed my eyes, furrowing my brows and tightening my fists that were still clenched to his coat. "Nightmare I–" I wanted so badly to tell him but, "I think maybe going to the library and reading in the peaceful silence together would be an excellent idea right about now." I must push away the temptation. "That sounds perfect." He smiled and with me still in his arms, teleported to the library and grabbed a book. I was ready to take it from him and begin to read until he grabbed my wrist softly and chuckled. "I will read tonight this time, you need to rest just as much as I do." Nightmare gently picked me up and laid me on his chest, bringing a blanket over the both of us he began to read. I sighed, looking at the fire I felt the warmth in both of our souls dance around with the other's, almost in rhythmic grace. Nightmare's voice was low and soft, gentle with each spoken word. Closing my eyes to further embrace the warmth I fell fast asleep in his arms and a small smile allowed itself to greet my features.

I entered in the dream state as before, but this time, I felt content and relaxed. The black void transformed into a meadow on a cliff, with flowers as bright as the sun, glistening and swaying to the will of the wind. I sighed and laid myself in the grass with flowers surrounding me. Picking some from my sides I held them close and breathed in their sweet floral scent and closed my eyes. Allowing myself to be in pure bliss as the fluffy clouds above seemingly toyed and played with each other, passing by with the wind. It's intriguing how a problem so serious can be so easily forgotten in a matter of moments.

But it doesn't just quite leave as well.

___________________________

I personally like adding words that make the sentence/noun have so much more character. And all because of a few words that might just sound fancy. :))

BLUE'S PLAN! :00

He has the right idea I would say

He has the right idea I would say. :))👌

PastelMelon~