Final Update

Hi, I just wanted to talk about a few things!

Number 1: I have received a few comments about how Andrea should be a lesbian and/or lesbean in this story. I would have written her this way if I had taken the time to think about the other character's lives and character development, unfortunately I did not. I have two options for you if you wanted Andrea to be a lesbian, you can either pretend that she is, just like if a story ends in a sad way you pretend that the ending was different or later on (a few months, once i'm finished with my next book) I can write a spin off of this story following Andrea's life either in her perspective of the story or a continuation of where it left off (like her going to George and Clay's wedding for example). I would need to know if you want her to date Niki or I could create a character because I don't know if Niki is okay with being shipped. If she is not then I would write a new character for Andrea to date.

This leads me to Number 2: If you have any information regarding how Andrea Botez feels about being put into fan fictions and/or being shipped please let me know, I would hate to have this up if she didn't like people doing this. I did not think about this seeing as she never did anything sexual in the fic but you just never know. This is especially important if I'm going to be writing a spin-off of her falling in love with somebody.

Number 3: I just wanted to update you guys on my next story. I got a few comments about option 2, if you don't know what that is feel free to read the chapter of this book titled "A/N Please read". I have the first chapter completed besides the smut because I can't write smut like I can't do it, it's very painful for me so I have been brainstorming ways around it and I have also been looking for someone to help me write it because I can't write smut by myself. Seeing as the whole plot of the story revolves around the smut in the first chapter I most likely will keep it in as long as I can find somebody to help me write it. Of course it would be much appreciated if you had any way of helping me so that I could get the first chapter released as soon as possible.

And lastly Number 4: Thank you guys so much for 1k reads!!! I never would have thought anybody would read this fan fiction! I can't tell if it's actually good or not since it's my own work and I can never judge my own work in a good way. Your comments have brought smiles to my faces and made me feel much better about it. I have always wanted to be an author but I never really thought it was a realistic dream, but now I feel like it can at least be a hobby of mine that I can be proud of.

Thanks for reading my story! This will most likely be the last update of this story seeing as i'm starting a new one. Commenting, following, and/or voting helps a lot but since I have social anxiety i'm going to add that you don't have to and that this is very awkward for me to be asking even though you don't know me. Anyways, maybe stick around to read my next book once I work out my problem with the smut. Have a good day/night!