𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓕𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓥𝓮𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓹

"JASPER KILL HER NOW!"

✰✰✰

Addison Marie Brandon brown eyes softly fluttered open welcoming in the warm sunlight pouring in from cracked rafters in the old barn, itchy hay was surrounding her body and she was certain there were pieces in her hand when she moved to stand up.

The mysterious honey-blonde was once again hiding in the shadows but this time he refused to even look her in the eyes making her slightly confused... "Who are you?" Addison's soaked blue dress clung tightly to her body and her white shoes squished with water as she took a step closer to the stranger.

"Why won't you look at me" Addison Marie was slightly angry with him, he had no issue staring at her before and now it was like she was nothing but some ghost... The mysterious honey-blonde suddenly straightened his posture like a trained-soldier staring behind Addison making her frown, "hey what's wrong with you?"

In the barn doorway was another woman, she was tall but not much taller than Addison, and her hair was long and black contrasting against her olive-tone skin, unlike the strange man, the woman had no issue with glaring at Addison Marie...

Her burgundy eyes held the same hunger and power as James' and Addison didn't like how the honey-blonde followed her demands like a some puppet...

✰✰✰

Addison brown eyes followed the woman's every single movement as she stepped past her loping her arm through the honey blonde's with a wicked smirk, she craned her neck whispering in his ear and somehow Addison heard every single word, "get rid of it".

Her accent was thick as she motioned towards Addison like she was nothing but a peasant to her vampire queen self, and Addison really didn't like how the man despite looking pained still listened to the demains...

But as Addison studied the honey-blonde she suddenly understood, his hand wrapped around her neck, and without thinking her hands flew up grabbing his arm, "wait-"

"She's the reason your eyes are filled with so much pain... She has you trapped like a fly in a Venus flytrap... She's using you"...

She didn't know why she felt so strongly for the stranger in the old barn, and she didn't know why she was dreaming about him, but his eyes softened at her words, and his grip on her neck loosened... "You deserve better"...