028

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"good morning everyone!!", kiyo greeted, arriving at the entrance of edo high with sukuna lazily trudging behind as satoru and the students had smiled and waved back.

"shake shake!", inumaki pointed, to which everyone was looking at the hairpin in kiyo's high ponytail.

the priestess just cupped inumaki's face as she easily diverted the attention.

"you're so adorable, toge~"

inumaki's face combusted into flames as his entire body fell flat against the concrete floor, to which panda had to slap awake the embarrassed male as sukuna just scoffed.

"eh? where's the two little demons?", itadori asked.

"they're home with nagi-san", kiyo replied. "by the way, I heard from megumi that you and junpei have been improving. I look forward to seeing all your talents", the priestess smiled.

"I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised", satoru sang. "after all, my students have the best teacher ever~"

kugisaki would've openly disagreed if it weren't for the sudden arrival of the students from heiankyo, with their principal — gakuganji yoshinobu— and one of the twins' old schoolmates, who's now an instructor like satoru — iori utahime.

"well, if it isn't the edo students and the gojōs", gakuganji greeted, suddenly stopping along with his students as they noticed sukuna's presence.

"ah, welcome!!", satoru waved, as the principal of edo high — yaga masamichi — was already waiting for them in the staff room.

"I see you're still quite the obnoxious one. would it hurt to be more like kiyo?", iori muttered, to which kiyo had only chuckled as the principal of heiankyo had spoken.

"what's he doing here?", gakuganji, the elderly man with an elongated bald head, questioned, pointing at the king of demons.

"he goes where I go, naturally", kiyo answered, to which even someone as dense as itadori could suddenly feel the shift in attitude.

"though he'll be in his designated place in due time", kiyo assured, to which sukuna had raised a brow in confusion.

"thought you would've sealed him away by now. guess the sorcerers in edo aren't all that after all", a girl with mid-length black hair mocked.