>Ch.2<

~Ch.2~

"Evil over powers good, as the wise emperor teaches

.
"Evil over powers good, as the wise emperor teaches."
.

Kadon Hux was the only closest thing to a real sibling Alora had.

Both had been abandoned by their parents and both been taken in by the leaders of the Empire. However, Kadon was not force sensitive like Alora yet that didn't stop him from rising up in the ranks at such a young age all from his passion for the Empire.

Vader mentored him like Moff Gideon mentored Alora.

The two younglings grew up with the same teachings and ideas. And both had become powerful in very different yet similar ways.

Kadon had his goals and ambitions that he was passionate about as Alora had her own. That was the one thing that caused the two to clash in competition with one another.

~

The young general stood at the tip of the ramp, his chin high as he awaited his adopted sister's arrival.

"Kadon!" She shouted from the distance, a wide smile on her face.

Kadon furrowed his brows as the young sith hurried towards him.

"General Hux to you, dear Alora." Kadon smirked down at her.

He just had to remind her his authority.

But."Hm." Alora hummed without care as she stepped closer to him. "Well-" she rose her hand close to his neck and mimicked a force chokehold.

Kadon flinched back in fear.

Alora erupted in laughter. She was more than pleased by his reaction.

This was an often occurrence between the two. They were truly the stereotypical rival sibling type.

"-I think we both know who is far superior here."

Kadon swallowed his embarrassment as he gave his sister a scolding look.

"Alora." Gideon greeted behind him.

Alora grinned. "Mentor."  She gave a quick bow. "I did not expect to see you here, sir,"

"Vader sent me to ensure you made it back." He explained with a quick bow back.

"Does Vader not trust his own teachings?" Alora joked.

Her mentor shook his head. "He is adamant about the R2 unit being found."