55

Might be posting more? Or Idk but yeah the state I live in is in a 5 day stage 4 lockdown ans HOPEFULLY they give the 3 days we have off school (other two days on weekend) off and not remote learning.

Lilia's POV

"It wasn't right for me to act that way. You weren't being selfish, I just... I didn't want you to leave."

My eyes someone widen even wider, but I relax myself soon enough. "I understand."

"You do."

I turn around in his embrace, facing him as I stare into his eyes. "I do understand. And I knew before you told me." I tell him and he sighs. "I really am sorry. If you want to do this and everything I'll support you."

If only you knew I did it for you.

I nod, putting on a small smile before wrapping my arms around him. "I missed you." I confess, feeling his heart beat faster as I said that. "I missed you too, more than you know."

We lay there for a while, before I hear him call my name. "Lilia?"

"Mhm?"

"Do.. do you still like me?"

I look up at him, holding back my smile. "I.. Uhm as in like, with what you said like-."

"Do you still like me?"

"Of course I do, I said I would wai-." He stops talking when he sees me smile widely. "Of course I still like you Jungwon, none of my feelings have changed. They've maybe grown even more, but nothing else."

Even if it was dark, I could see his grin, his arms wrapping around me tighter. I feel his lips on my forehead, lingering for a couple seconds before he pulls away.

"Goodnight Lia."

"Goodnight Wonnie."

___________________________

November 30th, 2022

I smiled at the comments under my new Instagram post our manager let me control.

(I'm using Mabel Chee as a model for Lilia..? Anyways check her out, she's a model and also an Instagram influencer I think..? But she's young, but she's so pretty like wtf- yeah anyways)

? But she's young, but she's so pretty like wtf- yeah anyways)

Liked by Enhypen and more.
K.Lilia Happy Enhypen Day, love you Engenes!

4,670 comments