𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

ryujin's pov

The pageant practice was a real pain. The heels felt like a hundred needles piercing my foot. It freaking hurts.

Here I am walking in pain with a smile on my face while Beomgyu here, is comfortably and carelessly walking on the runway making the organizer of the pageant mad we had to repeat everything again.

"Mister Choi! For goodness sake you do this not this!" The runway tutor said.

We went back to the entrance, and I pinched his arm making him twitch in pain. That's only one eight of the pain I'm in right now.

Finally, he walked way better than the last time. I went to the bench, to sit comfortably even with a short skirt on.

"Sit properly," Beomgyu said, and pushed me aside making me sit properly as well.

I took off my heels, and saw blood on the back of my ankles. This is why I hate heels, especially stilettos.

"Oh shoot. Uhm... wait here. I'm going to buy band aids." Beomgyu hurried away, and I rolled my eyes at him. This is the result of his faults.

He could've brought me to the clinic though. My wound would be cleaned up too if he did.

"Why are you in bare feet?" I looked up and saw Jaemin in his gym uniform.

"Pageant practice killed my foot."

"Oh that sucks. Want to go the infirmary?" He asked.

"Nope. I'm waiting for Beom. He's buying band aids," I said.

"Well for now let me sit with you because I'm super tired." He sat beside me, and I laughed at him.

The school bell rang only twenty minutes ago, yet he's already this tired. It's too obvious that he doesn't work out at all. He's too busy with school and music, that he doesn't have time to take care of his physical health.

"Your foot looks terrible. Wait, I think I have a handkerchief here." He went on his pocket, and brought out his handkerchief, and wets it with the water he bought at the cafeteria awhile ago.

He cleaned the wound thoroughly. It stung of course. If I could only kick him in the face for pressing too hard, I would.

Then, he pressed on it again. Now I'm sure it was one purpose. I kicked his knee lightly.

"Ow! Why did you do that?" He asked.

"It hurts dude. Can't you see?" He pulled my foot, and I almost fell from the bench.

"What's going... on?" I looked up, and saw Beomgyu with a small plastic bag on his hand. Wierd. Why does he have this sad look on his face?

"Oh great your here. Give me the bandaid." I reached for the plastic, but he moves it away, and sits on the ground.

"I swear Beomgyu if you're looking at what's underneath my skirt, I'm going to kick you hard that you'll reach Mars."

"As if that's possible," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh so you're looking!" I threw him the towel that Jaemin used to clean my toe.

"I wasn't! And what's with this towel anyway? It didn't hurt at all."

I smirked. "That's from my foot clueless boy."

He immediately grimaced, and threw the towel away.

"You're disgusting," Beomgyu said.

"Yeah but you still love me," I said smirking.

"Yeah I still do." He sighed.

I don't know why, but what he said made me froze. Even Jaemin stilled for a second after hearing that.

"What?" Beomgyu looked up to the both of us.

"I love you as a friend Ryujin. Stop overthinking things, you're being like the typical girls now."

"Yah it's best friend!"

Why do I feel so disappointed?

Maybe it's just because of the poor quality bandaid that he bought. Yeah that.

☆☆☆
okay, but seriously. who isn't disappointed in a poor quality bandaid :< me?
sorry for the slow updates, school's been giving us a ton of schoolworks, and i have to finish all of it in a week.