Clothes - Fluff

Description: Sapnap wears Dream's clothes. Dream ends up saying 'keep it' cause Sapnap looks so cute.

TW: none

A/N: who signed Tubbo up for OnlyFans? /gen

quotes (') with italics is talking

------

It was 3 pm. Sapnap was bored out of his mind and Dream was out in the wild trying to tame a pet, he doesn't know why; the cream white-haired man knows Sapnap loves attacking pets. Sapnap had a better idea than killing whatever pet Dream would bring home.

'I'm back!' Dream announced. the white-haired man was greeted by their colourblind roommate who sat on the couch sharpening his axe, the brunette didn't even react. 'welcome back' Sapnap spoke as he emerged from the second floor. in one of dream's green hoodies.

Dream froze in his tracks, Sapnap was wearing one of Dream's signature hoodies which was a bit big on him, his hair was tousled in a way that made him look like he was in his bed for far too long, and a dopey smile on Sapnap's face which obviously signified that the man knew what he was doing.

'what are you wearing?' Dream asked half heartedly, a smile peaking from under his mask, obviously enjoying how adorable his dear Sapnap was looking. 'one of your hoodies' Sapnap replied as he approached the other.

Dream hummed as he snaked his arms around Sapnap's torso, the taller leaning down to press his forehead against Sapnap's. 'I can see that, but why?' Dream asked, his voice was mellow and soft, unlike when he was during any other event. The shorter smiled and wrapped his arms around the older's neck, 'I was bored and I missed you' Sapnap replied.

Dream sighed happily as they stood still, just taking in the moment, a comfortable silence settling in as the atmosphere reigned with sugary sweet love. the two lived for moments like these, just the two of them in a tranquil and soft environment, almost as if they melted against each other. 'So what do you guys want for dinner?' George's voice broke through the silence as the two love birds were reminded that their roommate was still in the room.

the two immediately broke away from each other's grasp as they looked at their colorblind roommate, the man was sat there staring at the two. 'A-anything will do' Sapnap spoke, his face burning red from the realization that the two just had a soft moment in front of someone. George hummed in reply as the older continued to sharpen his weapons.

Sapnap intertwined his fingers with Dream's, said man softly smiling as he pulled the younger to Dream's bedroom upstairs. Dream locked the door and face planted onto his bed, Sapnap giggling but following along as well. Dream sighs in content as he pulls Sapnap towards him, intertwining his fingers with Sapnap's.

Sapnap sighed peacefully as he smiled and cuddled into his Dream. 'Seriously though, you look absolutely adorable' Dream murmured. Sapnap hummed 'Can I keep it?', Dream chuckled 'of course you can baby, I love you so much' the cream white haired man spoke ever so softly as he pushed away stray hairs from his lover's face, planting a soft but meaningful kiss on Sapnap's nose. Sapnap only giggled as he responded to his lover 'love you too, Dream'

------

This was definitely shorter than my other two but maybe it's because I only spent like 12 hours writing it 😀✋ but then again this chapter was definitely softer and fluffier than my first one-

edited because I headcanon Dream has white hair; I was tempted to put 'c*m colored hair' but I didn't because I'm better than that-