Chapter 18

Don't forget to VOTE❤️!

"He's my daddy. Not yours!" Reyna shouted out at Bella before she let go of my legs, running towards Xavier who picked her up with a smile on his face, kissing her cheek before gently placing her back down.

Cole was quick to stand beside his father, looking as annoyed as his father which was nothing new.

It's official... my kids have abandoned me for their bum ass father!

But wasn't you just-

"Xavier, how did you know that we-" before I could finish my sentence he grabbed onto my arm before dragging me away, towards his car with both Reyna and Cole next to him.

"What are you doing!?" I asked him as I tried pulling my arm free but the grip he had on me didn't budge. As soon as we made it to his car the passenger door opened and out came Mason who looked at me with an expression showing he was sorry?

Before I knew what was happening my car keys were snatched out of my hand and given to Mason, him walking towards the car. "What the fu-"

"Potty mouth." Cole reminded.

This child..

"Get in the car." Xavier said afterwards, causing me to look at him as if he just lost his mind.

"Excuse me?" When I tried pulling my arm from his grasp again he looked at me with a deadpan expression.

What is this guy's problem?

"You can't just show up out of nowhere and think I'm gonna hop in the car with you. Nor can you take my car, Mason bring your ass back here!" I called out. Mason turned back around before looking between Xavier and I, then got into the vehicle.

I was very much relieved when he had released my arm to place Reyna and Cole in the backseat. I made it to the other side of the car when he began sitting Cole down.

Opening the door I looked down at Reyna before speaking, "You guys don't wanna go home with mommy?" I asked them as I held my arms out. I wasn't as surprised when Reyna shook her head at me but Cole... I didn't even know what to do anymore.

"I wanna stay with daddy." Reyna told me, Cole nodding his head.

"But I want you to come too mommy." Cole said before slightly pouting. I smiled at him before looking towards Xavier who was already staring at me.

"You guys have fun." I told them before closing the door. I know I know, I should've taken them with me anyway but they haven't spent as much time with Xavier due to us both working so much lately, so I'll allow it.

I began walking away before my hand was grabbed, pulling me back against a muscular body. I pushed myself away from him before turning around.

"Arii just get in the car, please. I promise to explain everything as soon as we get there." Xavier sighed out before holding his hand out, which I smacked of course. "No."

"No?" He repeated back slowly.

"Just as I said before, I'm not getting in that car with you. I don't even know what's going on or where you're suppose to be taking me." I exclaimed before backing up as I saw him getting closer.

I just need to keep a appropriate amount of space between the two of us and I'll be good.

"We're going over to my company, where we will discuss what's going on. Mason's probably almost there by now with your car." He explained before trying to grab me again. His company...