+ 5 +

(Jimin's POV)

Idiot.

Stupid dumbass idiot.

Why didn't I go with her.

I felt like my feet were going to collapse from under me if I moved a single inch, I couldn't even get a sentence together.

Standing by himself in the small grassy area beside the parking lot of the apartment building Jimin watches Joy's little nose sniffing around, the tiny bell on her collar keeping him from completely slipping away into his thoughts.

I wonder if she's mad at me...

She didn't look mad...

Jungkook did tho...

"Aigoo, Hurry up Joy. It's freezing out here."

Scrunching his shoulders in to bring his coat closer together Jimin lets out a small whine when the puppy still continues to sniff around in the grass and her feet press little prints in the light snow still on the ground, his shoulders tucked up by his neck to keep the cold air off his ears.

Jesus it's cold.

And it's boring when Y/N isn't here...

This is the longest two hours of my life.

I wonder when she's gonna get back.

....I wonder....if she'll be able to go back to school....

What is she gonna do about that new guy working at the coffee shop...

I wonder....

Flicking his gaze lazily over to the car pulling into the parking lot Jimin's heart buzzes in his chest when he sees the small girl in the passengers seat, his cold lips pushing up into a grin the second his eyes land on her.

She's home...

Thank goodness...

"Oh! Jimin you're out here."

"Mmm. Joy needed to go out. How was your doctors appointment?"

Gazing warmly at the tiny girl that stands in front of him with a bright smile on her face Jimin's heart sinks when her voice leaves her lips, her excited tone the complete opposite of Jimin's now aching heart.

"I get to go back to school! The doctor said I still can't do anything strenuous and I can't run or anything...but he said as long as I take the stairs very slowly I can go back to school!"

"A-Ah...is that right..."

Raising his eyes to Jungkook who stands leaning against the door Jimin lets out a soft sigh, his hand practically twitching wanting to reach out and grab the girl's thin fingers.

Jungkook doesn't know much of anything yet...I can't have him giving me a hard time.

"Why don't you take Joy and head inside Y/N-ah I'll be up in a minute."

"Okay! Come on Joy! Let's go inside it's too cold for you!"

Once Y/N makes her way very slowly up the stairs holding the tiny puppy in her arms and shuts the apartment door Jimin slowly makes his way over to Jungkook, his hands nervously shoving into his pockets under the curious gaze of his best friend.

"So...she can come back to school..."

"That's what my Appa said. As long as she takes the stairs extremely slow. He's sending a letter to the school about her condition but he isn't saying that she's pregnant just that she needs to take it easy."