Chapter 7 : tripped

"Good morning world" i said as i stretch my arm's and pointing it on the sky.

I entered my bathroom and as usual quick shower, put my uniform on, brushed my teeth, swinged my bag to my shoulder, put my shoes on and went downstairs to eat.

"I guess I'm lucky today" i said looking at the pancakes made for me of course.

After eating i went straight to school without hasitating.

I am now infront of the school gate and saw my eonnie's at the gate waiting for me to enter.

"Hi Y/N, did you sleep well?" Yeji eonnie asked me with a smile on her face.

"Yes eonnie i did, how about you girls?" I asked them smiling.

"Yes we did so let's go to class. I don't want teacher's scolding the six of us" Lia eonnie said laughing while hitting Ryunjin.

"Yah! Lia yah you know you could laugh without hitting me right!" Ryunjin yelled at Lia making me laugh more at the two.

"Eonnie's hajima let's go already" i said dragging all of them with me

While we were chatting and laughing our butts off i accidentally tripped on a foot heck?

"Yah Y/N are you okay?" Chearyoung eonnie said holding my hand, helping me stand up.

"Ne eonnie I'm fine just tripped....on a foot" i said looking at eonnie and looked at the back were i tripped and guess what, it's Jay. Maybe he planned this TO MAKE ME FUCKING TRIP.

"Jay you better not put your feet anywhere someone will trip because of it, like how Y/N did" Yuna eonnie said looking at Jay

But of course Jay being him just shrugged his shoulders and walked away not even helping me what the hell!

"Y/N are you alright? Heck i wanna punch Jay some senses" Yeji said her hands forming a fist.

"I'm okay eonnie" i said to her looking at my ankle. It will definitely leave a bruise there.

"Come on I'll help you" eonnie said offering me her hand and i gladly accepted it.

But i can't stand up properly. As my left feet touched the floor it hurts a lot i leaned my body at the wall for me to balance myself.

"I don't think i could walk properly after this" i whispered to myself with a sigh.

"Y/N will help you to the infirmary okay, let's go" Ryunjin eonnie said holding my arm swinging it to her shoulders. The same thing Yeji eonnie did to me after Ryunjin eonnie finished

"Eonnie's I'm really fine you could let me go now" i said but they didn't listen and dragged me. But because I'm taller than them they had struggled a little.

Sowwwwww Yuna eonnie had to replace Ryunjin eonnie.

"There much better right Y/N" Yuna eonnie said to me giving me a thumbs up

I just nod in agreement.

Infirmary

"Your a new student right?" The nurse said  approaching me holding the medical kit.

"Yes i am my name is Y/N" i said and gave her a smile, and realized that eonnie's still have class to attend.

"Eonnie you better go to class now" i said to all of them who looked at me confused and a 'what the fuck' look

"You know you couldn't walk right so were accompanying you here" Lia eonnie said to me with an unbelievable face.

"I'm okay here I'll just sleep, and also who's going to tell the teacher about my condition?" I said to them pouting a little.