A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.1

3rd POV:

It was two days before we had to leave back to Hyrule Castle and King Dorephan, Mipha, Sidon and, the trio were all eating dinner. Mipha was next to the king with Link on her side and a blushing mess she was. Zelda to the other side of the king with Sidon next to her while Y/n was next to Sidon.

The King noticed how Sidon kept wanting to gain the attetion of Y/n by dropping his cup to the floor. Y/n sat next to Sidon so while keeping conversation with everyone else she kept grabbing his cup from the floor and gave him alittle attention. The king chuckled at his sons behavior toward the young fairy.

Sidon loved having her attention towards him whenever he got the chance. So it was no surprise that he got pouty because Y/n kept signing and speaking with Link instead of him.

King Dorephan's POV:

Seeing my son act the way he does with young Y/n makes me chuckle abit. Poor lad is having a hard time trying to gain her attention.

"So Y/n I heard from some of the healers that your coming up with different tonics and potions to use. Am I correct?" Looking at the f/c winged fairy.

Looking back at me and then Sidon who purposely dropped his cup and she picked up.

"Oh yes, I have created a few tonics that can be very useful once I test them out that is I wouldn't want anyone to get an allergic reaction because of a wrong ingredient." She said smiling at me.

"That is wonderful to hear and good to know you'll test these potions before giving them out. You wouldn't perhaps have some on you so you can test out here?" Saying at the little fairy.

"I have a few that are just for fun, potions anyone can take or play with and are completely safe I usually let the children use them since it causes no harm to them. Ofcourse getting the permission of the parents first." Pulling out a small vile from her pouch with a rainbow liquid inside.

(Deviant artist ~~~ Rittik-Designs) (check them out they are really good)

"So what does that vile do?" Looking curiously.

"This just changes the color of your skin or in your case scales. All you need to do is add a few drops and...."

She says as she pours a few drops onto her skin. Her skin immediately turns into different colors from red to blue to purple to a green.

I saw Sidon look fascinated by what she did and I saw her chuckling at his reaction.

"That is impressive Y/n was it difficult to make?" I asked.

"Oh no it can be made with simple ingredients. Also the small potion can come off with just a warm bath if it goes on your whole body, if its just your hand just warm water." She said letting Sidon grab her hand and look at it.