chapter 3

Hisashi pov.

I was out to find quirks suitable for me, when i came across all might.

H: all might.

He saw me and dived in for a punch, and as he got closer i readied my fist, and both our fists clash causing an air shockwave.

H: hello all might, tell me how is nana shimura?

Am: SHUT UP!!!!!

he was about to punch me, but i dodged by jumping in the air, i sledgehammered him followed by a kick to the face and an air cannon to the abdomen.

H: nana was stupid to give you one for all, you can't even use it properly.

I was shot in the shoulder by...

H: 'SNIPE!!'

and as i dodged the next shot, i saw more and more hero's, so i cracked my fingers and got in my battle stance.

H: get ready you puny hero's, because today is the day you will die.

I sped at snipe, dodging every bullet he shot at me, and when i was close i grabbed him by the neck, and used info to see his quirk.

H: you're quirk needs efficiency and training, not something i need.

I use air cannon and throw him away, i dodge a hit from all might, and use air walk to get in the air.

H: enhanced air cannon: springlike limbs, kinetic boosters 4×, strength enhancers 3×, air cannon.

I shoot it at all might and it sends him flying to a building, killing several pro hero's and civilians along the way.

H: hehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHO WANTS MORE?!?!?!?!?!?

i was sent flying by green telek.

H: green telek tell me how is you're son?

Gt: what are you talking about?! I don't have a son!!!

H: wait what?HAHAHAHHAHAHA AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS HEARTLESS, YOU REALLY FORGOT ABOUT YOU'RE SON IZUKU?HAHAHAHA THIS IS PRICELESS HAHAHAhahahaahah don't worry i'll raise him well.

She froze and i felt her quirk getting weaker, so i used air cannon with strength enhancers, sending her flying hitting a building and getting knocked out, i was hit by all might in the head, he knocked me down to the ground, and as he was about to hit me again, but i dosged only to get hit by more and more punches injuring me greatly, and as he was about deliver the final blow to my head i punched him in the left side of his chest, crushing his organs and staggering him.

After that he punched me in the head crushing it instantly.

Kurogiri pov.

As the battle ended all might was taken to a hospital and all the pro's left, i quickly made a warp gate under master to take him to garaki.

Garaki pov.

I saw master's body warp to one of the beds, and i began working on bringing him back.