🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 37

[3rd persons pov]

-At canteen-

"Daydreaming again" Tzuyu whispered in Dahyun's ear. 

 "Just imagine she liked me too then she took me on a date on an amusement park that she rented just for us, that's so romantic," Dahyun said that caused her euphoria, she placed both hands on the table then laid her head. 

 "Romanticly ridiculous" Tzuyu teases.

"That won't stop me for daydreaming, stop insulting my imaginations! It's a masterpiece" dahyun replied, her eyebrows met giving her a menacing look. 

 "And oh-ooh imagine a glass shattered then she got a cut on her lower legs then she can't walk properly. I ran to her then covered the bleeding with my handkerchief and then i carried her to the clinic, and omg she kissed me on my cheeks!!!" Dahyun is exhilarating that she almost jump from her chair. 

 "Ok fine it's a Godly Story, and also Godly cringey. Also if you love the person you won't wish them to be hurt." Tzuyu laughed. 

 "I Don't wish it!" Dahyun blustered that she threatens to slap tzuyu's arm. 

 "Ok, i'm sorry ok? I'm sorry that... it's just all gonna be dream" Tzuyu spaces out a little bit from Dahyun as she guffaws at her.

"Wait until you fall inlove hmp" Dahyun smirks.

"Actually i fell inlove once but that's not the case, You can't just look at her every lunch, go tell her" Tzuyu said.

"No, i can't"

"Should i be the one to tell her?" Tzuyu asked

"Is this kind of blackmail?" Dahyun asked while eating her food.

"Yes, and i'm telling her" Tuzyu then runs unsure of direction she's going.

"Hey! STop no!" Dahyun run after.

"Do you think you can stop them?" Lisa asked Rose.

"No, This been going for days" Rose replied.

"Just let them be" Chaeyoung sat relaxing.

[DAHYUN POV]

-At home-

"Mo-" She's crying again.

"Mom what happene-" 

"Go to your room, don't mind me!" Mom keeps crying.

"But-"

"I said go to your room!" She yelled at me angrily. So i went up and locked my door.

Again... with mom crying, i hate seeing her crying but i can't do anything!

I know why mom is crying but i don't want her to leave dad, i just want their relationship to be fix. How can i make them up without disobeying Mom, As far as i hate dad his still a good father.

*buzz buzz*

Oh it's tzuyu.

"Hey ugly" Tzuyu said in a funny way, i lay down on the bed.

"Did you just call to make fun of me?"

"Technically yes but now you look sad" Tzuyu replied.

"Are you sure i'm sad?" 

"Yep and any minute now you're gonna cry" Tzuyu said, "Did someone bullied you?".