11

Both the players shot their arrows.

One missed.

One hit.

One team just lost.

One team just won.

You heard a loud banging on your window. Since there was no doubt about who the source of the noise was, you decided to ignore him. You turned around in your bed one more time, and sighed deep as the knocking continued. You knew Tommy wasn't going to stop any time soon. With much resistance from your body, you stood up and unlocked the door.

"About time! It's cold, you know!"

"Toms, it's the middle of summer."

"It's always cold in the morning. Anyways, did you check the mail yet?"

"You seriously never stop, do you? It's only been a week, I'm sure it's still on its way."

"Aaaaahh but I wanna compare them!"

"What is there to compare? They're gonna be the exact same. They're coins."

"Maybe you got a different note?"

"Doubtful." You grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over your pyjamas. It has been a week since you won Minecraft Championships. Thinking about it still brought a big smile on your face. Wilbur had perfectly hit his last shot, which surprised him the most of all. All four of you cheered as loud as you could, probably startling the whole neighbourhood (your dad didn't quite like that). Tommy had almost immediately raided you and joined you in your room to congratulate you and your team, which immediately resulted in you and your team telling him how bad Tommy did. You streamed for a bit longer just jumping around the MCC lobby, since you knew this was the last time you would be able to. You talked with Techno, Wilbur, Phil and Tommy about the tournament and about other random stuff. After you ended the stream you had stayed with all of them in a call for another few hours to chat about upcoming events and possibilities of streaming together. You got a lot of positive feedback and noticed that the fans loved your interactions with the sleepy boys. You also played some more games on Hypixel with Techno as he decided he could try and get some video content with the five of you in one call. There wasn't a lot of sleep happening that night, but you didn't mind.

These days you couldn't scroll through your social media without seeing the winning clip pass you by.

You hadn't streamed since the tournament, but you had stayed active on twitter. People seemed to love the banter between you and Tommy in each other's replies, which got you a lot of followers. It's also how people found out that you already knew Tubbo as well. People had not seen you interact with him before, but you and Tubbo hung out a lot on discord and in private calls with Tommy as well.

"Streaming today?" you asked Tommy who was playing a game on your phone.

"Only if you are," he replied without looking up.

"I told you I wasn't going to stream a lot after the tournament!" you complained.

"But I finally managed to get you whitelisted on the SMP! You have to stream when you join."

Apparently, Dream had asked you to not join until their little 'war' was over, since he didn't want Tommy to get more allies. It did make sense and you didn't mind waiting. You were grateful enough that you were added to the smp at all.

You were watching the stream when the war happened. You saw how their little country got blown up and how Tommy traded his discs for independence. All of this got you very hyped to join the smp, so that was the first thing you decided to do. The day after the big stream, you started your own stream, while Tommy was in the room next to you, ready to welcome you.

"ELLO Y/N!"
"OH MY GOD you are so loud. Let me turn you down a bit."
"YOU READY TO GAME!?"
"Please, I was born ready."
"So cocky. Alright well log in then."

You muted Tommy so you could talk to your chat for a bit.

"Hey guys! It's been a while, hasn't it?" You waited a bit to read some replies.
"Thank you guys so much for sticking around, by the way. I know I haven't streamed at all recently, but so many of you still decided to show up!

Anyways, I'll be joining a little server today, I'm not sure if you've heard of it before? Yeah it has a few streamers on it as well, I don't think you'd know them. I hope you guys enjoy it, though!"

You unmuted again and noticed that Tubbo was in the call as well.

"Heya, I'm here," you said as you switched the screen of your stream to the SMP.
"Hey Y/N! Welcome!" Tubbo greeted you.

You looked around for a bit and noticed that the spawn was pretty much blocked off.

"Eh, where do I go?"
"We're right outside. Do you see me?"
"Oh, over there!" You made your way to a little gap in the wall and got out. Tommy greeted you with a punch, which you gladly returned.

"Okay, okay, don't kill each other. Y/N! Let us show you around!"

Tommy and Tubbo took you around a little tour on the server, showing you the community house, Eret's castle, the prime path, Tubbo's house, Tommy's 'house' and eventually L'manberg.

"And this is our beautiful, not blown-up, L'manberg!" Tubbo told you. You got punched a few times from behind. Turning around, you saw a player crouching behind you with a fox skin.

"Who is this?" you said, crouching as well.
"Oh don't mind him," Tommy replied.

Y/U: hi Fundy
ItsFundy: hi Y/U
Y/U: I like your skin
ItsFundy: you can't have it
ItsFundy: it's mine
Y/U: oh :(

"Can I ask him to join vc?" you asked Tommy.
"No."

Y/U: Join vc 2

"Hello!" Fundy said as soon as he joined.

"Hi!"
"Please don't take my skin. I'm quite attached to it. Literally."
"That shouldn't be a problem! It'll hurt a little taking it off, though!"
"Oh no, no thanks. I like having skin."
"Aw. Well, I tried."

The four of you hung out for a bit, messed around with Tommy and gathered some recourses for you to start out. Soon you realised three hours had already passed, so you decided to call it a day. You thanked your chat for sticking around and for the donations you had gotten. You decided to raid Tubbo, since he would continue to stream for a little longer. You decided to go to Tommy's room and just hang out there while he was busy editing his video.

"So, are you gonna stream more now?" he asked you.
"Yeah, I think I am. I had a lot of fun today."
"I told you."
"I know."

-----

Hey guys :)

.

:)

Hi

It's been a while :)

How are you guys? :)

I have not been neglecting this work at all or anything :)

ANYWAYS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOWZIT GOING I am here now I have updated TIME TO DISAPPEAR FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS POG

Oh yeah I did no spelling check on this chapter cuz I was lazy

Also ily all for sticking around, you have no idea how much I appreciate it <333

AND also thank you guys so much for all the reads and the votes and I actually love reading all your comments so so much, I just aaaa expressing feelings is a no no so idk how to say this :D but ily

Maybe I should think twice when typing the author note thingy but honestly I am just .. idk like I could have decided to not put any of this in here and yet here we are hi hi hello okay bye now

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER