The Truth

Tonraq: "everyone suit up!" he told his 5 men and the 3 boys. "we're running late already"

Bolin: "why do you think Korra quit?" he asked his brothers

Kai: "do you think this has something to do with Asami?"

Bolin: "maybe, and that's why she left, she didn't want to be the one to do this"

Mako: "we have to do this, if not people's lives are in danger"

Kai: "let's just hope this doesn't cause anyone their life" he looked at his watch "it's only 4:50"

The boys put on their black uniforms and had their masks ready. They joined Tonraq in the Jeep while the other 5 men took the truck they came in.

Tonraq: "don't worry, you're sister won't let me down" he grinned "for her sake, let's hope so"

Mako: "do you actually think she'll come?" he asked as he was driving to the estate while the men followed behind.

Tonraq: "she never backs down from a mission, besides, people will get hurt if she doesn't play her part" he smirked

Kai: "what people?"

Tonraq: "innocent people would be controlled and the red lotus will perish"

Bolin: "no more Red Lotus means no more freedom for the people"

Tonraq: "exactly" he smirked

The group of 9 men made it to the estate and gathered to the front of the building pulling down their masks.

Tonraq: "once inside, do not use the names, Mako, Bolin or Kai, the people in this building know them." the men nodded their head. "Alright, I'll knock, Mako take out the person who opens the door" Mako nodded "take cover" the men hid against the wall.

Tonraq knocked on the door waiting for a answer, seconds later Phil opened the door.

Phil: "how may I-" Mako came out of no where cutting off his sentence by hitting his face with the gun making him unconscious.

Mako tied up Phil as the other 8 men entered gun ready.

Tonraq: "you 5" he pointed at the 3 brothers and 2 other men "take the second floor, bring everyone to the living room, then you 3 take the ground floor" everyone nodded "move out"

The brothers and the other 2 men made their way up stairs running into a maid, one of the 2 men knocked her down and brought her downstairs. The 4 continued on.

Kai: "alright let's go in this room first" he was about to open the door but the man kicked the door down, finding Asami and her friends who yelped at the loud noice

Man1: "don't move!" he aimed the gun at them. "you two go check the other rooms" he looked at Mako and Kai who nodded and left the room

Bolin: "I'll tie them up, cover me" he moved towards the group "line up!" he told the group, he saw how scared they were as they lined up "To your knees!" he hated every moment of this.

Once they were to their knees, Bolin moved behind them and started to tie their hands. He got to Opal and saw how badly her hands were shaking, he was hesitating to tie her up.

Man1: "let's go! we don't have all day!" he woke up the boy

Bolin: "right, sorry" he tied up the girl 'please forgive me'

Bolin and the man made their way downstairs with the group finding Hiroshi and other maids tied up.

Asami: "Dad!"