022 (🔞)

"Im sooooo hungry right now, and the class is so boring" Ten whined at his lover, they're currently walking towards the cafeteria now, Jaehyun was supposed to be with them but he's with Taeyong, taking care of him becasue the principal is sick.

"What do you want to eat?" Johnny asked as they sat at a free table when they reached the cafeteria.

"You" Ten anwered and giggled cutely, Johnny chuckled and smacked Ten's head softly.

"Real food, idiot" Johnny said. "Sit here, I'm gonna buy food for us" He continued.

"Okay!" Ten cheered, Johnny smiled and walked away, Ten following him with his eyes, noticed someone talking to his boyfriend, it's a very familiar girl, when Ten finally realized who's that girl is, he widened his eyes and ran towards Johnny just to pull him away from the cafeteria.

Chungha. Kim Chungha. She's that waitress from that restaurant and surprisingly also a student of this university, she's known for her dancing skills and beautiful face.

"Yah, Chungha, who were you talking to?" Her friend Somi asked.

"Just, Johnny, my future boyfriend" She answered with a bratty attitude.

"What? He's dating that Ten guy right?" Somi asked in confusion. Yes, Johnny and Ten's relationship is not a secret.

"Can't I steal him?" Chungha said with the same attitude and looked at the sight of Ten pulling Johnny away.

"Hey, hey!" Johnny shouted, a little worried and Ten stopped when they're far enough.

"Johnny, I'm not hungry anymore" Ten uttered, looking up to Johnny.

"Ten, what is the problem now?" Johnny asked, he's not worried anymore, he's angry.

"N-nothing" Ten said, he looked down at the floor and nervousness is starting to overtake his body. johnny did not answer, instead, he pulled Ten towards Mr. Lee's office, he had a spare key so he can unlock it, when they reached it he slammed Ten on the wall but didn't forget to lock the door first.

"Tell me or your daddy will punish you, do you want that?" Johnny whispered, giving Ten shivers.

"I-I have n-nothing to t-tell you J-Johnny" Ten closed his eyes and mentally facepalmed himself as he stuterred.

"Who am I?" Johnny asked slapping Ten not too hard but not too soft, he can't hurt his baby, I mean he can hurt him from behind(y'all know what I mean) but not slapping and spanking.

"D-daddy" Ten said.

"Baby, you're just too cute for me to handle" Johnny said before smashing his lips on Ten's, the younger didn't hesitate to kiss him back, Johnny carried Ten to the couch, not breaking the kiss, he laid Ten and they slowly took of each other's uniform while making out. Johnny was the first one to break that hot make out to remove Ten's polo and pants leaving his boxers, he also removed his clothes.

"Daddy, hurry" Ten needingly moaned making Johnny's dingdong twitch, Johnny didn't waste any second. he removed his and Ten's boxers and started to stroke them both with both hands. Johnny leaned closer to Ten's neck and started sucking and licking, Ten, on the other hand is now moaning like there's no tomorrow.

"You want me to be quick? No preps then and you didn't tell me what happened earlier so this serves as punishment" with that being said, Johnny took his dingdong and positioned it to Ten's whole. He thrusts in with full power and Ten has to cover his mouth to prevent from shouting. Johnny is so wild right now Ten might break.

Aftet a few minutes of thrusting and stroking, they both came and cuddled with each other until the day ends.

"Now tell me, what happened?" Johnny asked as they were preparing to go home.

"That girl from the cafeteria, the one that talked to you, she's the waitress right?" Ten started and Johnny nodded "Johnny, I realky think that she's after you, please, just please promise me to avoid her" Ten said and hugged Johnny tight, and suddenly, he cried, again. Everyday, every night, he would cry whenever he remembers that girl. Don't judge, Johnny is his very first boyfriend and he can't bare to lose him in a blink of an eye.

"Hush now, I promise you that" Johnny said and raised the boy's face for him to kiss.

------------

Sorry for this trash chapter and a bad introduction of new characters.

Anyways Happy birthday to Johnny and Chungha!

This chapter is quite long haha

Want more? READ BOOK 2 AFTER THIS!