Chapter Twelve

The Doctor walking around with Jabe but he can't help but worry about his secret girlfriend. Not even Mickey knows real reason that she left him for The Doctor.

The Doctor: So, Jabe, what's a tree you doing in a place like this?

Jabe: Respect for the Earth.

The Doctor: Come on. Everyone here's worth zillions.

Jabe: Perhaps it's having to be seen at the right occasions.

The Doctor: In case your shares drop? You've got massive forests everywhere. There's always money in land.

Jabe: All the same, we respect the Earth as family. So many species evolved from that planet. Mankind is only one. I'm another. My ancestors were transplanted from the planet down below. I'm a direct descendant of the tropical rainforest.

The Doctor: Excuse me.

Jabe: What about your ancestry? Perhaps you could tell a story or two. Perhaps a man only enjoys trouble when there's nothing else left. I scanned you earlier. The metal machine had trouble identifying your species and even when it named you, I wouldn't believe it. But it was right. I know where you're from. Forgive me for intruding but it's remarkable that you even exist. I just wanted to say.....how sorry I am.

Jabe put her hand on her arm and so did the doctor put his hand on Jabe's hand. Doctor opens the door.

The Doctor: Is it me or is it a bit nippy?

Rose walking about wanting time to herself 3 guards hit Rose in head knocked her out and dragged her in another room locked door and left her there.

The Doctor: That's a great bit of air conditioning. Nice and old-fashioned. I bet they call it a retro. Gotcha. What the hell's that?

Jabe: Is it part of the retro?

Doctor uses sonic screwdriver to find out.

The Doctor: I don't think so. Hold on. Hey, nice liana.

Jabe: Thanks. I shouldn't show them in public.

The Doctor: Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Who's been bringing their pets on board?

Jabe: What does it do?

The Doctor: Sabotage. The temperature's about to rocket. Hold on. Get back.

Jabe: Is the steward in there?

The Doctor: You can smell him. There's another Sun filter programme to descend.

Rose wakes up after being knocked out by guard. Sun filter deactivated in room Rose is in and sun is burning hot. Rose ran to door.

Rose: Let me out!

Doctor heard her voice and ran to door to try unlock it with sonic screwdriver.
Rose banging on door door yelling, Let me out! Let me out! Let me out!

The Doctor: Anyone in there?

Rose: Let me out!

The Doctor: It would be you.

Rose: Open the door!

The Doctor: Give us two ticks. The computer's getting clever.

Rose: Stop mucking about!

The Doctor: I'm not. It's fighting back.

Rose: Open the door!

The Doctor: I know!

Rose: The locks melted!

The Doctor: The whole thing's jammed. Stay there, Rose I can't open the doors. Stay there and don't move.

Rose: Where I going to go, Ipswich?

The Doctor ran to speak with Jabe and Jane trying find more information on spider droid.

Jabe: The metal machine confirms -  the spiders have infiltrated the whole Platform One.

Cassandra: How is that possible? Our rooms are protected by a code wall. Moisturise me.

The Doctor took the droid from Jabe's hand.

The Moxx of Balhoon: Summon the steward.

Jabe: I'm afraid the steward is dead.

The Moxx of Balhoon: Who Killed him?

Cassandra: This event was sponsored by the Face of Boe. He invited us. Talk to the Face!

The Doctor: Someone brought their pet on board. Let's send him back to master.

Cassandra: The Adherents of the Repeated Mean. J'accuse!

The Doctor: That's all very well and obvious, but if you think about it...

The Adherents of the Repeated Mean. tried hit The Doctor but the doctor blocked their robot hand ripped it off and they died.

The Doctor: A repeated Mean is just an idea and that's all they are - an idea. Remote-controlled droids. Cover for the real troublemaker. Go on Jimbo. Go home.

Cassandra: I bet you were the school swot and never got kissed. At arms!

The Doctor: Are you going to moisturise me?

Cassandra: With acid. You're to late anyway. My spiders have control of the mainframe. You all carried them as gifts, tax-free, past every code wall. I'm not just a pretty face.

The Doctor: Sabotaging a ship you're on? How's stupid's that?

Cassandra: I'd hoped to manufacture a hostage situation, with myself as a victim. The compensation would have been huge.

The Doctor: Five billion years and it's still money.

Cassandra: Do you think it's cheap looking like this? Flatness costs a fortune. I am the last human, Doctor. Me. Not that freaky little kid of yours.

The Moxx of Balhoon: Arrest her. Infidel.

Cassandra: Oh, shut it, pixie! I've still got my final option. And here it comes. You're all just as useful dead. I have shares in your rival companies. They'll triple in price once you're dead. My spiders are ready to destroy the safety systems. How does that old Earth song go? "Burn, Baby, Burn".

Jabe: Then you'll burn with us.

Cassandra Oh, I'm so sorry. I know the use of teleportation is strictly forbidden, but... I'm so naughty. Spiders, activate! Force-field's gone with the planet about to explode. At least it be quick. Just like my fifth husband. Oh, shame on me. Bye-bye, my darlings. Bye-bye, my darlings.

Cassandra vanished with teleportation.

The Moxx of Balhoon: Reset the computer.

Jabe: The steward would know how.

The Doctor: No. We can do it. There must be a system restore switch. Jabe, come on. You lot, just chill.

The end of chapter 12