The Dream

Whites POV

My Stardrop slept peacefully in my arms and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep as well. I was in a so-called dream as Stardrop had said. Everything looked weird and it felt real but also not at the same time. It was quite a new feeling.

I was on Homeworld but it didn't look like it. There were gems talking and having fun. As I walk through some of the corridors, I see Pink's, Yellow's and Blue's old pearls. They were talking with Spinel. I stand there and watch for minute before I hear two voices behind me. I turn around to see two small green gems running toward me, they ran right through me.

I walked up to the pearls, they can't see me, can they? "hello?" They can't hear me either by the look of it. I stood and listened to what they were saying.

"looks like Mint and Olive are having fun." "yeah, looking after a small diamond is a little hard, but I did owe Azula a favour. Azula means Blue right? Blue who? Little Diamond? I was so confused!" I keep forgetting the Diamonds changed their names after the whole human thing." We changed our names!?

I walked away from them. I then see Blue and Yellow walking down the corridor. "hey! Blue Yellow!" they walked straight through me. They can't see or hear me. They walk toward the pearls. "thank you for looking after Mint for us." "that's perfectly fine, Sunny." When would Yellow ever change her name to sunny!?

Weirded out by the whole thing I start walking away until I hear. "Where is Rainbow and (Y/n)?" "They wanted to have a 'peaceful family meeting in their room' as they put it. Though I don't know how with three kids." I stood there in shock trying to get everything set straight in my mind.

In this world Yellow, Blue and I changed our names to Azula, Sunny and Rainbow. Blue and Yellow have a daughter named mint. Stardrop and I are apparently together and have three kids.

I need to get to my room!

I started running through the halls. I passed gems, human and hybrids. Wait! I stopped for a second. If we have kids, how am I stills live shouldn't my gem of been passed onto one of them? Blue and Yellow it makes sense. On Homeworld many tests have been done to see if we can form a gem by using price if multiple other gems and with Yellow's new power grow the pieces back. It clearly worked sometime in the future.

Is this a prediction of what the future could look like!?

If it is, how far into the future am I seeing. I need a date. I open my screen to see if will show the date, it did. I wondered why my screen would show it but I had other, more important, things on my mind.

This is 54 years into the future to the day.

I carried on running to my room. When I get there, I hear a sort of music and singing. I think it was one of these 'musicals' Steven had taught me about. I walk through the door. Why didn't I just walk-through walls to get here faster? I forgot. When I walk in, I see Stardrop, a beige gem, a grey gem, a black gem and me sat on a bed cuddling watching something on one of my screens.

I was stunned one I got a good look at Stardrop. She looked around 20 and had a pure light grey skin colour with even lighter freckles, white hair with rainbow streaks and beautiful deep metallic silver eyes that sparkled when she would laugh at one of the characters.

I looked closer and saw why she looked like this. She had a white curved four-sided diamond on her upper arm. So, this was why she looked so young and definitely not 70. None of the other humans had gems, so why did she? Had something happened to her. I had so many questions but before I could have them answered I'm woken up by someone shaking me.

What I didn't notice was Stardrop looking at me smiling and winking just before I left completely.

Your POV

I was watching White as she slept. She kept shifting and it woke me up but to be fair it was only fifteen minutes until my alarm went off and thanks to her being there, I didn't have nightmares like I normally do.

I noticed her face becoming sour, her looking confused and moving around more so I shook her until she woke. "What?" Oh my Stars! Her sleepy face is adorable! "Are you alright Stardrop?" She sat up and put a hand on my shoulder. I nodded eagerly. "Are you sure?" "Yes, you just look adorable when you've just woken up!" "I am pretty sure you are the only person in the whole of existence that has ever called me adorable, but thanks?" "You bet I'm the only one because I'm special."

"That you are my little human."