Tension

Ever since this Kay girl stopped by, it's been hella tense lately

Ever since this Kay girl stopped by, it's been hella tense lately. When i walk into a room with more then one person, they immediately drop their conversation like they're hiding something.

But currently I'm at Charlotte's house with Ryan and Caleb.

"Outta our whole friend group, who do you think would be the first to get pregnant or get someone pregnant?" Caleb asked, causing us to look at him weirdly.

"That was random asfk." I mumbled, playing with Ryan hands.

"I'm just curious."

"I think it'll be you." Charlotte told Caleb making him gasp, and hold a hand over his heart.

"Meeeee?" He asked in Soulja Boy voice.

"Yes, youuuu." She said back

"Either him or Prolly det one shorty, Charlotte lil friend." I told them.

"Rihana? Oh, yeah most definitely." Charlotte nodded, agreeing wimme.

"She fast as hell." Ryan chuckled.

"She always tryna flirt with my daddy and his friends, like bitch fuck wit someone yo own age. That's a whole case." I ranted on.

Everybody got quiet as they looked at me.

"What?"

"You ain't hear what you said?" Caleb asked.

"What I said?" I questioned.

They were silent as I processed what was happening.

I gasped, my eyes widening. "Holy shit. I'm in too deep." I told them, and they nodded.

"This your first time calling him that?" Ryan asked me, as I continued to hold my shocked face.

"I think so.." I mumbled.

"It's okay to call him det. He is yo daddy n all." Charlotte said, and I shrugged.

"I know. And whenever I feel comfortable with calling him that, it should come naturally. Until then, it's Kentrell or Trell." I responded, and sat up.

"Anyways, What we doing today? I'm bored." Caleb said, scratching his leg.

"Ion know. Nun poppin' off tonight." Charlotte said.

"Ion know bout y'all but I'm finna go home and take a nice hot shower, watch some Netflix, and eat some food with my li' brudda." I stood up and stretched.

"I'll take you home." Ryan stood up also.

I hugged both Caleb and Charlotte and we left their house. When we got in the car he pulled off.

~

"I'll call you when I get home. Aight?" He questioned, licking his lips as he hugged me.

"Alright." I mumbled, feeling him kiss my cheek.

I got out the car, and entered the house.

I quietly went up to my room and took a quick shower.

When I got out I put on some biker shorts and one of my da- kentrells hoodies I stole even though he got hella ones you can buy.

I slid on my fur slides, and walked out my room and towards kaceys room.

"Hey bubba." I smiled, as I hugged him.

"Where you been at?" He asked me.

"You in my buisness?"I responded.

He sucked his teeth, making me laugh.

"Nawl im jocin witchu. I been with Charlotte and nem." I smirked knowing he gotta li' crush on ha'.

"Oh? My baby mama?"

I bust out laughing, and shook my head. "Boy You is a li' boy. Too young fah ha'. Only baby mama you should have is them books. "

A/N: y'all momma ever said sumin like det? I'll say sumin about liking someone and my momma would be like: "you betta' like dem books." Like.. I won't be telling you shit no mo.

"How can my babymama be books? They don't have a-

I slapped my hand over his mouth, as my eyes widened.

"I know you wasn't finna just cuss. Who the fawk taught you these words?"

"You." He shrugged, and climbed down from the bed.

"I- Anyways, get in the tub so we can watch a movie." I told him, and he nodded and quickly went into the bathroom.

I don't know why, but he loves hanging wimme. We could just be sitting their staring at the wall and he'll still wanna do it as long as he was wimme.

I left his room, and went towards the kitchen, hearing people talk.

I pushed open the kitchen door, seeing Jania, Kentrell, Kay, and sherhonda. They all stopped talking when they saw me.

"Kind..." sherhonda trailed off, as she glanced at everyone. "Whatchu doin' hea'?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Um, sweet cheeks. I live hea'." I said inna duh tone.

"She meant when did you get here?" Jania said, as I eyed her.

"Why it matter? I'm home before curfew." I looked at them confused on why they're are questioning me. My curfew is 10 O'clock, and I came home around 8. "Y'all actin' mad weird. I just came down hea' to get some snacks." I mugged.

I walked past everyone, as everyone watched me like a creep.

"Did you eat dinner?" Sherhonda asked, making me shake my head.

"Kentrell can't cook." I told her.

"So What y'all be eating?"

"Restaurant food most of the time, or we go to Teelee house and have her cook us some seafood." I shrugged.

"Terrible. Just- Ouu." Sherhonda said threw gritted teeth as she squinted her eyes at Trell.

In my opinion, I liked how we were living.

"How old are you?" Kay suddenly asked, causing everyone to grow quiet and look at her.

I stared at her, before my face formed into a mug. "Why-

Kentrell pinched my arm, making me suck my teeth.

"14." I told her, rubbing my arm and mugging Trell. "Why?"

She shook her head, and shrugged. "Just wanted to know."

I rolled my eyes. "Weirdo." I mumbled, and walked off to the pantry.

Everybody continued to watch my movements in silence, which irritated the fuck outta me cause why you staring?

"Y'all weird asfk for staring."I told them.

"You just gone let her cuss?" Kay asked him.

"Right. She's 14" Sherhonda agreed with her.

"She's also my child. It ain't nun but words, ain't gone hurt nobody." Kentrell lowkey snapped, prolly tired of them judging his parenting.

"You'n let Kendell cuss."

"Once again.. she's my child, not Kendell. If you'n want Kendell cussing then ima respect that cause that's yo son. I can't control shit y'all got going on." Kentrell told sherhonda , bluntly. "Don't worry 'bout what I got going on over hea'. Mines skraight."

Oop-

The air was hella thick, and filled with tension.

I quickly grabbed my snacks and went back to my room before shit went down.

-

A/N: took 2 hours to make this chapter because I was hella distracted.💀