Chapter sixty four

Anakins pov

"Where is she?!" I exclaimed while rubbing into the med-bay of Obi wans cruiser at full speed. Out of breath I was practically leaping round corners and past close troopers as I sprinted on my way down the halls. She was in the cruiser I could sense that much, and she was close at that.

"Third room on the left general!" One of the troopers called out as I ran by, giving me just enough time to twirl and give him a grateful nod before disappearing  around the next corner.  Dashing along down the left sided corridor, counting the door until I finally reached the third. I probably should've knocked but I was to excited and overjoyed at the thought of seeing her. So I burst right through the door into the small clinic room.

And there she was, sat of the edge of the bed looking as angelic as in my dreams. She smiled with a look of joy shining in her eyes as a droid checked her over from the side. I felt tears of joy prick at my eyes, my feet carrying me over right to her and embracing her tightly within my arms, feeling as her hands moved gently round to my back.

"Oh my god you had me so scared, I swear I'm never letting you out my sight again, never." I whispered while beginning to scatter kisses across her neck, peppering them all up to her cheeks and jaw. She giggled and pulled me closer, the sounds alone being enough to make my heart flutter with joy. Just hearing her voice was to much for my heart to handle after all these months apart, even without saying a single word she managed to restore my faith. She made me feel complete.

I swear I'm never letting her out my reach ever again, from now on wherever she goes I go, whatever she needs I'll be there. I'll never let anyone take her from me, nothing else matters in this galaxy but her.

She's my snow Angel and I won't allow anything to ever change that.

"I missed you too sand man...I'm so sorry I couldn't-

"No no no, don't apologise, you have nothing to feel sorry about Angel," I interrupted while pulling back do I could stare down into her gorgeous eyes, taking her hands into my and holding them close. My goodness she was stunning - not just in looks or the way she smiled but also in how her presence filled the room with light and love.  "What matters is you're safe now, I can protect you now - he didn't hurt you did he? Your presence in the force disappeared for so long, and I had so many nightmares well i..." I trailed off while glancing to the side and rubbing the back on my neck, not wishing to relieved the terrible dreams I had of her pain. But as I was nervously rambling I felt her hand move to lie atop mine, grasping it gently within her delicate fingers.

"Anakin I'm alright, nothing serious I promise you," She spoke calmly, her voice like the sweetest songbirds hum. Force I loved this woman so much. Looking back to her eyes I saw I reflection of my own relief, watching as her lips form that perfect smile and her head tilt. Her eyes dipped down slowly and her thumb traced the back on my hand.

"...both me and the baby are fine."

'The baby..? Oh holy force the baby!'

(Y/n)'s pov

I watched as my dear loves faces contorted with confusion and the shock, holding in a chuckle at his adorably sweet expression. Gods I'd missed this man, his whole confident aura and yet how he acted so adorably sweet when around me. He was my sand man, my gentleman. And I loved him with all my heart.

"..The, the baby?" Anakin finally questioned after a few moments of being frozen in place. His blue eyes sparkled like that of a little kid, glittering with kindness and glimmering with a flicker of joy. And yet there was still a caring hue of concern, showing how much he truly cared about my feel on all of this.