Chapter 10

Mikaela POV

The nerve of that man, I huffed in my annoyance as I took my seat. Enough of that stupid man I need to focus myself. As expected I am first person to walk in the class. Since I am too early I decided to read to kill time.

Then the door bursted opened taking my attention to it. I glance for a moment then I frown. Isn't it the girl from the cafeteria? The one that sitting in that guy lap? What is she doing here? Before I could sum up everything. She's right in front of me in a blink of an eye. I furrowed my eyes looking at her.

Her eyes went slit as she meet me. There's something in her eyes that I cannot comprehend. She raised her eyes brows on me and glared up.

"Do you need something?" I finally find my courage to speak.

"No! I don't need anything from you. But I just want to warn you. Stay out of my man. If I ever see you flirting with him I will end your pathetic college life here. You don't know me right?" She said as she spurred her elongated nails for me to see.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her confused.

"Don't play dumb you slut! I am talking about my boyfriend Damien. Stay away from him. Understand?" She said making my blood boiled in a instant.

She didn't just called me slut but reprimanded me from talking to that stupid man whore guy? As if I like to talk to him. It's the most outrageous thing I ever heard in my entire life. My blood boiled just how nerve she is standing in front me and telling me this like it's nothing.

"Ex-fucking-cuse me? Did you just call me slut? " I asked her while my eyes twice big as it naturally now.

"Yes your making move in my man, my man!" She huffed and I shake my head.

"Look if you want that guy really really bad. Then do me a favor put him or glued him to you or keep him from talking to me. I do not wish to talk to him how much more flirting to him? Go ruin someone else mode and get out!" I said while my eyes still flirred fire for being mad.

She's taken a back of what I told her. And she smiled back slyly.

"Good thing you know your place" she said stomped her feet away from me. I closed my eyes and inhale a deep sigh. What a bad luck I have today.

"What was that!" Lila take a sit beside me. Judging from the way she reacted I bet she saw the little show that the girl put out just now.

"Nothing!" I said trying to clear my mind. I turn my attention to her. "Why didn't I saw you in our dorm? What takes you too long to talk with that guy?" I asked her and I saw her eyes turns into slit.

"Don't remind me of him. I have enough bad day as you are! Those sluts keeps threatened me like I stole there precious boyfriend away from them. As if I want to!" She said and I laughed since we have same bad luck.

"So I can guess that Blake guy keep bothering you?" I asked her and she narrowed her eyes on me.

"Bothering? More on harassing me! He keeps calling my phone if I don't reply to his message. How the hell did he get number anyway!" She said and she take out her notes from her bag.

"Well you want to have a boyfriend right? So why are you mad?" I asked her.

"I don't wish to be that guy girlfriend ok? I want to live my college life in peace and normal! Just by talking to him gives me a hell life what more having relationship with him? Nah I think I pass!" She said and I shake my head.

"Have you finished your essay?" She asked me.

"Yeah"

Class began to get crowded and I know not for long the professor will walk in and begin the discussion. Just then Blake guy appear and took a sit beside Lila.

"Pretty Lila! Just so you know I already done reserved in the restaurant tonight. I am so excited tonight love!" He said and he gives a bright smile.

"Love why are you not talking to me?" He inquired as Lila didn't pay attention to him. "And oh I miss you love!"

"Look can quit this act? And stop bothering me! I don't wish to talk to you!" She snapped and I swear I saw sadness in Blake eyes as she said it to him.

"But love I thought I already make it clear that I am not bothering you. I just want to be with you!" He said hurt in his voice.

"Well news flash I don't want to be with you. Stop talking to me!" She angrily told him

"But.."

Before he can take the conversation long our professor walk in and begin our class. Not that I complaining. It's something I want just right now. I don't wish to hear what Lila and this guy Blake something up to.

After the class Lila and Blake argue and I walked out first. I saw that idiot guy waiting outside and I mentally facepalm myself. Just so great huh?

As he approached me and I snapped my eyes to him.

"Don't ever bother to talk to me. I don't want to be called slut. And please do me a favor find someone you can play with!" I said and I hurriedly took a step before he can follow me.

Just as Lila, I don't want to wish to destroy my peaceful life here just because of one guy. And for the record he is not my type. I know that guy will be trouble no way I will let myself get to it.