Chapter 31

You immediately sat up and faked a cough. You let out a squeal when he suddenly jumped on your bed, making you bounce a little bit.

"This feels good"he mumbled, burying his face onto the mattress. You scratched your head, watching him.

His permed hair looked so fluffy that makes you want to run your fingers through his hair but of course you wouldn't dare to do that especially with this guy. His presence just intimidates you. You thought that he probably has that aura to protect Jin from others so that they can't approach him easily.

He wiggled his face on the mattress again and you held back your laughter. You don't wanna ruin his moment. He suddenly froze, realizing that you are watching him. He moved his face away from the mattress and sat up straight, fixing his clothes.

"Why are you staring?"he asked with a straight face.

"I'm n-not"you stuttered before faking a cough. He leaned on your headboard, crossing his arms.

"Why are you pretending to be sick?"he asked. You sighed, thinking of just telling him the truth.

"I just...I don't know how to face Jin. I m-mean Prince Jin. I just knew it now so I'm not sure what to do"you replied, looking down.

"Uhmm Thank you again for saving me that day, Taehyung"you thanked once again.

He rolled his tongue inside his mouth and crossed his legs, staring at you. He looked at you from head to toe.

"Are you scared of him that you found out what he really is?"he asked.

"No"you replied as you look at him.

"Okay, I'll pretend I believe you"he stated, making you raise an eyebrow.
You bit your lip, thinking of something to talk about to change the subject. Apparently, you still have some questions in mind so might as well ask.

"Was that your first time on land? When you saved me"you asked.

"No, I've been going back and forth. When Jin calls me, I go here. But before his punishment, I still go here sometimes to check"he answered.

"Check what?"

"About sir-"he suddenly stopped talking.

"You don't have to know"he stated, rolling his eyes.

He's sassy.

You didn't mind him not continuing what he was about to say. You just accepted the fact that it is probably confidential so you have to respect that.

"That means you are used to being on land!"you exclaimed.

"How did you adapt so easily?"you asked.

"I'm still not used to it. I get lost sometimes and I'm not sure about how I am doing"he replied, chuckling.

"I think you are doing well"you complimented with a smile. Taehyung was about to smile after seeing your smile but he cleared his throat and looked away.

"Thanks"

---

Jimin, Jin and Jungkook went to an ice cream parlor since Jimin wanted to try an ice cream. Jungkook and Jimin looked for a table while Jin ordered. They found a table near the window and Jungkook was holding Jimin because he's too distracted looking at everything in amazement that he didn't care if he would bump into anyone.

Jungkook let him sit first before him. He took a glance at Jin in case he needed some help but he was surprised that he is doing a good job than what he expected him to be.

"Don't tell me you're gonna hit on them"Jungkook told Jimin in disbelief, referring to the girls behind him.

"What!? They were the ones who are staring at me first"Jimin defended in pout.

"Of course, who wouldn't stare at you when you are letting your shoulder out?"Jungkook scoffed, pointing at him.

"This isn't the right way of wearing a cardigan? I thought you are supposed to expose your shoulder"Jimin asked with wide eyes while Jungkook facepalmed himself.

"I like it this way though"Jimin added with a smirk before waving a little to the ladies behind Jungkook. They were trying so hard not to squeal after seeing him do that.

Jin went to their table with a tray on his hand, containing their orders. He sat beside Jimin and placed the money on his coin purse.

"Those girls kept looking on this table. Did something happen?"Jin asked.

"Look at that shining shoulder beside you"Jungkook whispered. Jin sighed.

"Park Jimin, you just got out from your punishment. Don't start flirting already"Jin stated. Jimin pouted.

"I'm not even trying"Jimin mumbled.

"I got chocolate for you"Jin spoke and handed the bowl with chocolate ice cream to Jimin and handed the green tea flavored one to Jungkook while he got himself a vanilla.

They started eating but Jimin just stared at the bowl in front of him with his mouth open. He looked at Jungkook and Jin and copied how to use the spoon. He copied their movements and took a scoop of the ice cream by his spoon. He gasped the moment he tasted it.

"It's cold"Jimin blurted.

"Of course it is. That's why it's called 'ice' cream"Jin said, emphasizing the word ice. Jungkook chuckled while Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You are doing good by the way. If I don't know what you are, I would think that you are a human"Jungkook whispered, praising Jin. Jin's ears turned red and he started to laugh shyly.

"Because I have a good mentor and I'm working hard"he said, thinking about Y/N.

"Do you have any feelings for her?"Jimin asked, nudging Jin teasingly.

"No"he replied and continued eating his ice cream. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Really? Then why would you watch her all the time before every time she went to the beach?"Jungkook asked.

"I was bored and I just wanted to get out of the kingdom"he excused. Jimin looked at him suspiciously and smirked.

"I don't think that's the reason though"Jimin said and coughed. Jin avoided eye contact and focused on his ice cream.

"So does that mean you are going to agree with your parents to marry Ivory?"Jungkook asked.

A/N:
Hi everyone~How are you all? Just wanna tell you that this week will be our final exams so I will be busy for a while :) I hope you look forward for the next chapters. Don't forget to vote!
Stay safe and love you all❤️❤️