25🐝

🎄🎠🎄
   Jo inme mila hai sukoon mujhe
     Kahi nahi hai kudha kasam

                          🎄🎠🎄   Jo inme mila hai sukoon mujhe     Kahi nahi hai kudha kasam

Zoya pov:

"Youu.." I gritted my teeth in fury, stomping my feet and left from there.

I started walking by huffing and puffing at him, but all my huff's and puff's went away, when I saw Hani arguing with veer Bhai funnily about a dress.

As I was scuttering towards them, I saw a red saree which is wrapped around a mannequin. I stopped their and caressed it with my hands and thought to buy it, however, I ignored it because I don't know how to drape a saree. So I left from there disappointingly and strolled towards Hani.

"Oye...bhai & bhabhi" I said.

They spin around and looked at me and said...

Veer bhai: when did you came choti?

"Just now bhai and why are you both arguing"I asked them.

Hani: I am asking him to buy this lehenga but your bhai is not buying it for me.

"Why bhai...it looks beautiful" I commented.

Veer bhai: I don't like that color choti if she wants she can buy it by herself and I won't pay for it.

He said and left...

Hani: it's not like I don't have money to pay for it...I just wanted him to buy it for me.

"It's ok hani... come we will go home I am so tired" I commented.

Hani: haan...me too waise what did you bought?

"I didn't bought a single dress because of your bhai...that devil...He make me try almost all the dress in the western section and atlast he said he didn't like a single dress" I said gritting my teeth.

Hani: hehe...awww...cutiee...

I was fuming with anger...

Monkey: hey pumpkin..

Huff...I twisted my head to look at him...along with him dristi, jai & bulbul also there with him but I saw bulbul all red raging with anger.

What happened to the ever so calm girl who always says take a chill pill..

Hani: Rahul bhai aapki shopping hogaya..

Monkey: ha... bulbul had choosen the dresses for me and I even got to know that your friend had a huge crush on me..

He said with a smug smile...I glanced at bulbul who is busy in glaring at him.

Yes... it's true that she had a crush on him from childhood but how did this monkey know that..

Bulbul: don't flatter yourself and I didn't said that I have a crush on you.

Rahul: ayye...ayyee..baby...don't lie... dristi had told me when you went to trail to try the dress and I also saw you how you used to ogle at me with your captivating eyes in school when ever we met...