Break her walls

Your hospital room.

Everyone went out leaving you and Jimin alone in the room.

You held his wrist more tightly...

You: Chimmy? Are you okay?

Jimin: y-yes. I'm all fine you see!

He said with a smile but it wasn't very difficult to see through that lie.

<<< I can't help it🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺!!!!  ...... Caught in a lie!!!!!... >>>

You: Jimin!

He looked away trying to maintain his smile.

Jimin: I should leave you to sleep too...

He tried to get up but you stopped him by tightening your grip on his wrist making him sit back down.

You: don't go.

Jimin: o-okay-

You: I know it's difficult but try to forget everything that happened back there .

Hearing you mention the school incident, his body tensed up.

Maybe you shouldn't have said that... But what's done can't be reversed anymore...

You shifted a little on your big bed to make some more space.
( It was a queen size bed of the VIP ward so there was enough place for two people)

He looked at you clearly puzzled.

You pulled his wrist...

You: lie down

He did as you told him to.

Shifting closer to him, you gave him a side hug. One of your shoulders' being in wraps, could only allow movement of a single arm.

After a few moments of silence, you felt his arms making their way around your waist as he hugged you back, hiding his face under your arm.

Slowly, you felt the grip tighten... And it remained as such until you heard even breathing from the side, indicating that he had fallen asleep.

You heaved a sigh of relief before closing your eyes, not to sleep but to take some rest.

A few hours later.

You felt something strangling your waist. Felling that something tremble a little, you quickly opened your eyes.

Jimin was having a nightmare as his grip was extremely tight and his body was slightly trembling. You could clearly guess the content of his dream by his constant shaking of head... His breathing was ragged as you tried to wake him up...

You: jimin! Wake up! Chimmy!

You tried to shake him but his eyes were shut tightly.It seemed like he woke up but wasn't ready to open his eyes to face the world yet.

You caressed his back soothingly and whispered some soft words in his ear.

You: shhh... Everything's fine now. We're home. No one will touch you now.

He didn't react.

You: open your eyes chimmy... You are a brave boy... And... You have a very strong sister who will protect you... Chimmin-aah! look at me!

He opened his watery eyes and looked up at you. 🥺🥺🥺

You: you're a very good brother chimmy. I love you the most!🥺

Jimin: r-really?

You: of course. You're my best brother and I'm your best sister right?

He nodded cutely...

Aww... The cutest brother you could only dream of getting in your life. .. The most cutest...

You: rest well now. We need to get better as soon as possible to go back home.

He shifted upwards to your level and closed his eyes.

He held your hand softly as you started humming a tune to make him sleep peacefully...

Meanwhile Outside the room.

BTS (except jimin)  was sitting outside your door waiting for jimin to come out but he never did.

TXT was resting in yeonjun's ward as they had rushed here directly from the airport.

After a few hours of waiting, Jimin still hadn't come out so Jin decided to peek in.

He saw you both sleeping but Jimin was having a nightmare. He pushed the door slightly careful not to wake you up and was about to make his way to your bed but you already woke up.

You were busy trying to calm Jimin down that you didn't notice Jin's retreating broad shoulders. He slowly closed the door behind him as he saw Jimin sleep again and heard your uneven yet melodious voice. The voice lacked music but that was well compensated by the amount of feelings in it...

Others were already standing outside the door looking at everything.

Junglook: did she just say sister?

Hobi: y-yeah.

Suga: only for Jiminie pabo!

Tae: and he's her favourite brother 😔

Jungkook: don't worry Tae. He's your soulmate so indirectly, you're her favourite brother... But look me. I must be the least favourite one! 😞

RM: ah! Kids!

He shook his head...

RM: but...Jimin Can definitely break her walls.

Jin: I agree. She has changed a lot in last few weeks actually. We just didn't notice it earlier...

Suga: let's go to sleep now. I'm taking Jimin's bed!

Hobi: not alone hyung. I'm accompanying you on it!

And they all walked to the neighbouring ward talking and smiling...