The Pixies Power

I need to get to the others, they could be in danger!"

~5 Minutes earlier, Twinkle toes perspective~

Just then, Number two threw down a device that started ticking, then blew up, sending Twinkle toes flying into the air. She Steadied herself with her wings, and observed the damage below her. "Wow that was a large explosion I wonder how number two survived that." Twinkle Toes said aloud. "I survived it by using my state of the art tech, The Bumu Katana! focusing my aura through this blade allows me to create explosions that don't affect me due to it being MY aura, This along with my jet pack, and other explosives allows me to rain explosions down onto my enemies" Number two explained.

"Wow you got here rather quickly, that's jet pack is pretty quick, But my pixie wings are many times faster." Replied Twinkle. "Now enough talking. Let's do this" said Number two As he flew towards Twinkle toes. Number two flew towards twinkle toes, while she tried to fly to a different area of swordmans mountain. Number two pointed his Bumu Katana at Twinkle toes, firing many rounds of explosive aura. It was true that twinkle toes was faster than Number twos jet pack but his aura bombs had a huge area of affect.

Twinkle tried her best to avoid these explosions, but her wings were scorched and she was severely burned by the explosions. "Don't worry, tiny pixie, ill put you out of your misery soon." Twinkle toes kept trying to put as much distance between her and her friends, finding an area of Swordsmans Mountain that she knew didn't have any of her friends in. "Oh I get it now, You are taking me to where you want to die! Aren't you. You wont be able to escape, little pixie My attacks have the most range, which is why I went after you in the first place. Just accept It, you've lost" Said Number two. This place will do nicely Twinkle toes thought.

She started to fly towards the ground, to the opposite side of the place on the mountain where the explosion that separated her and her friends had initially occurred. Twinkle toes Landed, and so did number two. "Some people say that Pixie dust can make a person rot like an apple. That is false, pixie dust copies the energy or magic based attacks of an opponent and doubles its power by two." Twinkle toes explained.

Number twos eyes widened in terror. "PIXIE DUST FLOOD" Twinkle Toes Shouted, pointing her arms at Number two. A ton of Pixie dust poured out of her hands, and poured all over the ground. And soon enough, it detonated, Taking out a chunk of the Mountain, and burning up Number two, who was able to cover his body with an armor of aura to avoid death. Although he would still be deformed due to the burns.

~Dens Perspective~

Den ran towards an explosion he heard, there he found a swordsman, burnt to a crisp writhing in agonizing pain, and a one foot tall pixie standing next to it. "Wow number 2 smells terrible." Den joked. Twinkle toes rolled her eyes, and flew over and Sat on Dens shoulder. "I'm not going to be able to fly again for a while, your going to have to carry me." SWORD OF BLOOD they both heard. Den gave Twinkle Toes a pat on the head and ran after The sound. "This cant be good" he said