30

Soo Ah POV

    ••

   " I wish I could back to the day I met you and just walk away. Because honestly, it would've saved me so much hurt and pain." I mumbled to myself without watching the television, wasting my time thinking about him again and again.

Knock Knock

   " Im Soo Ah." Jungwon suddenly appeared in front of my door. I blink my eyes several times, thinking if I am daydreaming or getting crazy because I am surprised to see him here, really in front of me now.

I was about to close the door but he suddenly stepped into my house while fixing his eyes on me coldly, like he is going to eat me.

" What are you doing in my ho-"

" Why, Im Soo Ah?" He cut me off and I looked at him in confusion.

" Im Soo Ah, why did you lie to me? Everything we did, made me felt like stupid. I never expect it was you, the one who wrote the letter for me.

Like how does it feel to watch me become your friend, be closer to you without knowing who you are? How does it feel to act innocent in front of me?"

" The letter, it's disturbing me like I want to catch the sender real quick and send her to the police station, arresting her for being a stalker for 3 years.

It's not 3 months, Im Soo Ah! It's 3 years! Your action disturbs me for 3 years!

He shut his eyes, frustrated by looking at my teary eyes.

" I know this will happen." I wiped off my tears and looked on the floor when they start to form on my cheeks again.

" I can't believe-"

" Is it wrong to fall in love with someone deeply?"

" It because we are different back then. You are very popular like everyone will amaze by looking at you and adore you like an idol when they see you for the first time. Most of the girls were also crazy about you, talking about you every time you appeared in front of them. They did everything to show their love for you but your answer was always the same, telling them you already love someone else.

Meanwhile, I am an ordinary shy girl or shortly, an introvert. I am really afraid to talk to someone comfortably because I am not good at socializing with everyone. So, I decide to be alone, spending my school life alone without caring about other people.

but when I met you, I didn't expect that I will fall in love with someone deeply. I didn't expect I will care about someone. It's my first time to feel that kind of feeling in my heart or shortly, you are my first love.

Writing a letter. It's the only way I can do to confess my feeling to you since I am really shy to talk to you or even stand in front of you. So, I showed my efforts by giving you chocolate, placing it on your desk while waiting for you to come."

" My heart feels calm by looking at your face although you never talk to me or notice me."

" And... I thought my feeling for you will fade away when our school life end but ... " I bit my lips, covered my face with my palm to prevent him from seeing my tears.

" I'm sorry." I bowed to him and sniffed quietly.

" Why is it hard for you to tell me the truth? Everything will be okay if you tell me the truth earlier and we will not end up in this way." Jungwon replied to me coldly, proving to me that he is really angry at me. "You can hate me if you want. I deserve this." I said to him and he let out a sigh, biting his lips while crossing his arm.

" This is wasting my time." He shortly said and walked towards the door to get out of my house but I quickly stopped him by saying something.

" Jungwon-ah."

" I told the stars about you!"

He slowly turned his body to me, looking at me with his cold eyes.

" I told the stars about you," I repeated, trying to hold back tears that were already out.

" I told them I loved you."

" I told them I want you to be with me forever."

"I told them I wish you will feel the same as me."

I continue although I already know his answer.

" You always know this was going to happen. We can't change our fate and-" He replied to me.

you are right. It's better if I stay away from you.

Then I will leave you ."