The Crown Prince

Ellesmeere Solar.

After taking a stroll in the Knight's Quarter. I bid my goodbye to Sir Steve and Sir Langton.

I will meet His Royal Highness tomorrow, the Crown Prince.

I will probably prevent anything that would lead to my death. That's my only goal, for now, to survive and live, the second possible goal? seek vengeance.

"My Lady, have a snack." Pagbukas ni Nanny sa kwarto ko, my eyes twinkled. It's snacks and desserts. I almost thought I'll drink a cup of tea but forget it, I forget that I'm still a 3-year-old child.

"Mmmh!" I reacted as I savored the taste. "Is Ellesmeere here?" Napatingin agad sa pinto nang makita ko ang Grand Duke at ang 1st born.

"Yes, Father..?" I tilted my head and stop halfway through eating. Sinarado ni Nanny ang pinto pagkalabas niya.

I'm screaming inside,

Nannyyy, nooo don't leave me with this tyrants!! T . T

"Ehem." Grand Duke as he cleared his throat. "I've heard you sneak to the Knights Quarters. Why did you do that?" He calmly asked me. Oh? Nakarating na agad sa kanya.

I was about to drop my fork in the table when-"You're supposed to take a rest, Little Sister." Jerk brother no.1 said in sarcasm.

"Right, after you become poisoned it brings horror to us that we might not present you to His Highness." The Grand Duke stated which got me frozen. I loudly put down the fork that I'm supposed to let go of before a jerk.

"It will bring shame to us if you're messed up. You must become a great product." He said directly like he didn't mind. I smiled.

I keep smiling.

"What would His Highness think if we didn't take good care of our lady?" Jerk said.

When did you start taking good care of me? Huh? I clutch my dress while still putting on a cute smile. Did Lady Meere always bear with this kind of word?

"Father.Brother. I'm tired." I murmured.

"Yeah, you must behave well. Don't disgrace our name. Be grateful to have this opportunity." I clench my fist. What am I? A toy?!

"You should become the Empress, you have the chance." Jerk said out of nothing.

I raised my head. Breathing in and out.

These modofos.

"Prepare a great-"

"Your Grace! Young Lord!" I yelled not calling the proper honorifics for a family but for a noble. They stop talking and surprise is written all over their face.

"Uhm, you can rest assured. I'm well-behaved and won't bring shame to your reputation. I shall present myself to the Crown Prince like what you want." I coldly said which make him more surprised.

What now?!

"If you'll excuse me, Your Grace, Young Lord. I"ll take my rest." Sabi ko bago nagpunta sa kama at nagtalukbong.

~~~~~~~~

"Our princess will meet the Prince." Nakangiting sabi ni Nanny kaya ngumiti lang ako. "I don't want any extravagant gown, Nanny. Keep it simple and elegant." I said. Nagulat naman itong tumingin sa akin.

Lady Meere loved the Crown Prince with all of her heart, she did all of her best to become proper with him, they grow together, but still, he didn't spare any single glance nor response to her. He also ends Lady Meere's life. "You're really beautiful in anything, My Lady." I cutely turned around to let her see what I look like. I'm wearing a white laced dress with a bracelet and necklace and white mini-high heels. Nanny just do some style in my hair, putting strands of goldish beads and putting a drop headband with vines feather.

I do tell you to be elegant but now, I look like an angel. Literally, pure white kulang na lang ng halo. I thought any close color to my hair and eyes would not compliment it, but it does.

"Lady, The Highness Prince arrive--" napatulala sa akin si Mira nang makita ako. "Mira?" I tilted my head. "What's wrong, Mira? Do I look ugly?" I nervously acted.

"N-no, My Lady. You look like ang angel." She awed. I smiled. She and Nanny guided me to the garden, they put an effort, of course, he's the Prince.

"Greetings to the Moon and glory of the Kingdom, His Highness." I politely show my greetings. I heard the slight gasp of Mira and Nanny. They already said to mind my manners though I'm a 'well-behaved child', still, they didn't expect to greet the Prince with so much courtesy. "You may rise your head, Lady." I blinked. What a mature boy, he's two years older than me though.

As he said, I rise my head and met his gaze. Mira helped me to sit, I smiled and thanked her. They leave to go to the entrance of the garden to watch us and give us privacy along with Prince's escort. "You.. are weird." I innocently look at him when he started talking to me.

"Why is that so, Sir?" I politely asked. You're the weird one, in the novel you didn't even bat an eye to My Lady! "How old are you?" Internally screaming here. He didn't answer my question but instead, answer me with another question. "I'm three of age," I said casually.

"Three, and yet you're mature enough? You even thanked a maid." I can feel his amusement. So? Bago ba 'to sa paningin niya. "Is there anything wrong with it, Prince?" I acted innocent again, then I met his gaze again. Jet black hair, sharp but gently beautiful golden eyes, and a beautiful and handsome face, are a godly visual for a Male Lead.

"No, it's kind of interesting." He said then take a snack. Geez. Siya talaga ang weird, lahat napansin na.

"We can drop formalities and start being friends." I stopped reaching for the food when ai heard that.

What?!

The one, and only Prince and the Crown Prince of the Hawthorn Empire. A kind and gentle Prince who is loved by everyone. The next in the line of the throne is a wise and open ruler. He courted the Viscount's Daughter. He can't stand the darkness and the notorious Daughter of the Grand Duke ever since she acted strange.

The Crown Prince,

Crosuei Eclipse Horne von de Sullivian.