Chapter 14 (Meeting A Certain Someone Again)

Today is normal day like always.

The white haired girl hug to a certain cursed speech user while a certain curse is watching in jealously.

If you are wondering why Y/N is hugging to Inumaki then the answer is clear.

He is freaking damn cute and precious as fuck.

Currently,you and Ayanami are with Toge and Panda. Students from Kyoto will arrive soon. Junpei can't participate in the exchange event since he still don't perfectly know about  jujutsu yet so Nanami is training him.

Speaking of devil,you realized something. You remembered that a cousin of yours is attending to Kyoto Jujutsu School as well.

You let go of Toge making the other male disappointed a little bit since he love your cuddles.

"Aya-Tan. I remembered that he is attending to Kyoto Jujutsu Tech"Ayanami hums a little bit while a anime ink mark can be seen on his forehead.

"Ah,that bean sprouts"You noticed that Ayanami is a little bit irritated when he think about him.

You chuckles a little bit making Toge and Panda confused a little bit.

"Y/N-Chan"Panda call your name making you look at him. "Who is the person you and Verloren are speaking?"

"Salmon"Toge nod in agreement since both of them are curious a little bit.

"Oh,I realized that my cousin is attending to Kyoto Jujutsu Tech"You replied while waving lazily.

Y/N close her eyes for a bit to sense some auras. Y/N is best at sensing auras since she can sense at least four kilometers.

That's one of the white haired girl talents that even Ayanami is impressed.

You noticed that some auras that is unfamiler to you are attacking to Fushiguro. You can sense that Nobara with another unfamiler aura but you can sense that Maki is on her way.

A little bit far away from others,you can sense a certain aura of your cousin.

"Oh,they are the students of Kyoto" The white haired girl thought and look at Panda and Toge.

"Panda-Senpai,Toge-Senpai,someone is attacking to Megu-Chan. Can you both help them?Me and Aya-Tan can't since we are going at meet my cousin,right now"Panda gave a thump up to the first year.

"Leave it to your Senpai"

"Salmon"

You gave a thankful smile to the two second years. "Thanks. Let's go,Aya-Tan"

With that you and Ayanami disappered in thin air like you both teleport to somewhere.

_______________________

In the middle of the forest. The blonde haired male groans a little bit. "This is boring!"He whins like a child.

He wore headphone while using his cursed teachnique to erase his boredom but he is failing. You can't even believe that,that childish male is a second year.

The blonde haired male is no other than your cousin. Amon Mikoto,that's his name.

(This is how Mikoto looks like

(This is how Mikoto looks like. Credit to the owner)

"Man,you surely didn't change at all"Mikoto heard a familer voice. His eyes turned sparkles and innocent like a sheep.

"Y/N-Chan~"In seconds,you immediately greeted with Mikoto hugging you.

"Long time not see!When was the last time I saw you?!Oh,I remember! After me and RenRen help you kill your father!"

You have a slight smile on your face while Ayanami put his right hand to his forehead. Even many years passed,the high pinch voice of Mikoto make Ayanami irritated without a reason.

Maybe since he is annoying and clingy to you as fuck.

"Don't call me RenRen,you bean sprouts"

Mikoto look where Ayanami is while smiling which is creepy in your mind.

"What do you mean,RenRen?"

Y/N can swear that imaginary lighting behind to the two males background.

The white haired girl sighed. "Both of you just don't fight again"

The two males ignored the white haired girl warning.

Anime ink marks are on your head.

*Bang* *Bang*

With that,the whole forest was filled with a certain girl kicking to the two males.

___________________________

Yo,it's Author-Chan. I found out some comments that irritated me in this book.

Seriously,I don't care if this is Various X OC or whatever. Just don't comment like that. It makes me lose my will to update chapters of this book.

I just make reader have light blue eyes because I want Reader to have the same sixth eyes like Gojo.

You can change hair color in your mind. I just too lazy to type (H/C) or (E/C).

Of course,you can change your skin color if you want to. That's why I didn't  type word of 'Pale skin' or whatever.

I only show how (Reader) looks like in the profile.

You can also change like blonde haired girl or so on.

I'm sorry. If I'm sounding rude right now since I am a little bit irritated right now.

I won't update next chapter about three months if I saw some Karen comments.