Chapter 3 - The Women's True Source of Power

3rd Pov

"We have arrived," The black-haired male spoke, exchanging looks with each of his companions. Seeing that there was no way to open the door manually, he raised his hand. A fire arose from his palm as his hand neared the doorknob of Ava's apartment. The doorknob's material had begun to melt until there was no doorknob - just a hole in the door. He then proceeded to push the doors to the apartment open.

The orange cosplayer had begun to clap his hands while the purple-robed cosplayer shook his head. "Your Highness, was that use of magic necessary?" the purple-robed male said, slightly annoyed at the black-haired male's immature usage of magic.

'Yes' is all the black-haired male had answered as Johnny wandered into the living space.

"It seems the spirit has allowed us entrance," the purple-robed male said, turning everyone's attention to the feline that had entered the apartment.

"Woah, cool!" the orange cosplayer commented as he entered the apartment, leaving his comrades at the door. The cosplayer gazed in awe at Ava's living space, completely throwing away the idea that the apartment could be a threat to him and his teammates. The light-blue-horned male and the purple-robed male put the females down on the couch gently and went to join the rest of the group.

"Woah," the orange cosplayer said, walking over to the coffee table that was in front of the couch. On the coffee table sat Johnny. "Hi, spirit!" He drew closer to Johnny. "Wow, I think the spirit might like me!" he said, reaching his hand out to touch the cat. The orange cosplayer booped the feline's nose in which aggravated the cat. Johnny hissed and had begun to chase the orange cosplayer around the apartment.

"Ah! Aha! It's not friendly! Help!" the orange cosplayer shouted, running around the apartment. The screaming continued; the orange cosplayer's comrades did nothing except watch.

"The spirit has decided that Noi must die." the light-blue-horned male said to his comrades.

"Good." The black-haired man responded. The screaming heightened, irritating the males.

"Noi! Die in silence!" the purple-robed male said, "The last thing we need you doing is alerting the nearby humans."

"Are we really going to let Noi die?" The green cosplayer questioned, "I mean, I'm all for it; we might need him-"

"That spirit seems harmless but don't tell Noi that," the purple-robed male interrupted. The green cosplayer had begun to laugh.

"His humongous suffering brings me joy," the green cosplayer commented.

"Likewise." the purple-robed male said.

"Enough," the black-haired male interrupted, "Scout the area." Just like that, they had gone to explore Ava's apartment.

Ava's Pov

I gasped as I quickly sat up. I turned around in my seat and saw a male dressed in blue armor in my bedroom. "O-oh my God. Oh my God. How the heck did they get in my house? I have to get out of here. But wait... Y/n!" I mumbled to myself, trying not to draw too much attention to me. Sensing a presence behind me, I turned again and saw Y/n lying on the couch. Not wasting any time, I shook my neighbor's body vigorously until she woke up.

Finally, when she woke up, I convinced her that we had to leave because people were in the apartment. She quickly agreed; we were sneaking through the living room.

"The humans are escaping!" A voice yelled. Y/n and I looked to the source of the sound and saw the orange cosplayer. Fear filled our bodies; our minds started working in an instant. We both ran towards the door only to be blocked by two other males. One was dressed in purple robes, the other in green and silver armor. Y/n and I shrieked and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed the thing closest to me. A FRYING PAN! Y/n grabbed-

WAIT! A KATANA? WHERE DID SHE EVEN GET THAT? YOU KNOW WHAT? WHATEVER! I JUST PRAY SHE KNOWS HOW TO USE THAT THING!

Man, I really wonder... What does Y/n think about this situation?

Your Pov

What the actual hell? How did these guys get into Ava's apartment? It didn't matter. All that mattered was that Ava was safe.

The green cosplayer saw my katana and Ava's frying pan. He yelled, "A WEAPON!" Then all of the cosplayers I saw surrounded the kitchen, weapons in hand. Well, all except the black-haired one.

"B-back off! Or we'll f- heckin' scream!" I announced.

"Wouldn't be the first time I made a female human scream." The green cosplayer commented.

"Lief, hold your tongue!" The purple-robed male said.

"You know what I mean." The so-called Lief said.

"I thought I dreamed you guys up!" I said, panic slowly peeking through in my voice.

"She saw us in her sleep?" the orange cosplayer asked.

"She must have the ability to foresee us coming." The purple-robed male explained. "Humans in this world are powerful."

Ava finally decided to speak up, "What the hell are you guys talking about?" The purple-robed male put his staff away and began to speak to us.

"Please, we mean you no harm." He began but was quickly interrupted by the light-blue-horned male.

"I thought we meant all the harm?"

"Asch is not here," the purple-robed male said through gritted teeth, angry at the fact he was interrupted. "Please, we just need help and-"

"I saw you guys do magic power stuff!" Ava stammered, "Are you the Devil's servants?" Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah! Hold on a second. D-did Ava just say 'Magic Power Stuff'? More magic users? Wait... DOES SHE THINK THAT ALL MAGIC USERS ARE THE DEVIL'S SERVANTS?! WHY I OUGHTA-! Wait... Y/n this is not the time for this... You can beat the shit out of Ava with the chancla later right now... We gotta get out of here!

"The Devil?" Lief repeated.

"She means a demon." The purple-robed male explained. After a quiet 'oh' from Lief, the purple-clothed male continued, "Hear me out. We come with peaceful intent to-"

A loud 'I've uncovered it!' boomed from Ava's bedroom. I pondered who it was. Then it clicked. I counted the cosplayers. 1. 2. 3. 4- There were only 4! That must mean the voice was from the fifth cosplayer - the black-haired one with a temper! Oh shit...

As if right on cue, the black-haired male walked out of Ava's bedroom and faced his companions. He started to walk towards the crowd of males. My guard never dropped; I prayed that Ava's didn't either. "The source of their power." The black-haired male announced.

"Really?" the purple-robed male asked.

"Asch and I found it before; we weren't sure at first." the light-blue-horned male explained. So the black-haired cosplayer with a temper's name is Asch? Noted.

"W-what?" Ava and I stuttered out. I quickly looked at my wrist. Oh, thank God...My bracelet is still there!

Then he pulled out Ava's bra! Ava turned bright red and dropped her arms that held the frying pan she wielded. I tried so hard not to laugh.

SPOILER ALERT! I couldn't.

I burst into a massive fit of laughter, dropping my katana and falling to the ground. Tears were brimming my eyes as I looked at my friend and the strangers that were so fascinated by Ava's bra. At that point, I was rolling on the ground.

The cosplayers noticed my current state and stared at me.

~~~~~~End of Chapter 3~~~~~~

(A.n: GASP! What is this? Two chapters in one day? Now that is a record! Okay, I have a lot of hope for this book; I will work my hardest to make this book successful.

Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment on any improvements or anything you liked in the story. Also, don't forget to vote and follow! Bye~!

Cassie Out!)

Total Words: 1303