Chapter 19

Note: In case you guys were wondering this chapter starts at the beginning of episode 5

It was still night after we took the shower, I had been so caught up in Sky and our relationship? If you could even call it that. But I had forgotten about Beatrix.

After changing into a pair of leggings and a sweater I leave my bathroom, seeing sky reading one of my class notes as he sat in my chair. I smile to myself at the fact that despite all the ups and downs we finally made it and were together.

"You gonna stop staring at me and come over here?" Sky says without his eyes even leaving my notes.

"See something interesting in my notes?" I ask as I sit on his lap. He moves his arms around my body-hugging me from behind as he sets my notes down.

"Why you dressed up? You going somewhere?" Sky says with his eyebrows raised. At this point, I could either tell him the truth or not. But considering my consistency I lie to him.

"Just wanted to go for a walk clear my head not that tired," I say smiling at him as he looks at me wearily.

"Okay, well I should probably go back to my dorm." He says buying my lie and smiling at me. He kisses my lips briefly before getting up.

"Well, that's not really a proper way to say goodnight or goodbye," I reply with my arms crossed as he puts his shirt back on.

"Sorry," He says as he wraps his arms around my waist my hands making their way around his neck as he places his lips on mine slowly but passionately making out.

"Okay bye," I say smiling biting my lip.

"God the things you do to me." He says as he removes my lip from my teeth smiling as he walks away. His laugh echoing in the hallways.

I smile briefly before realizing the gravity of what was going on with the rest of my life. I put my shoes on before grabbing a jacket and walking out of my room locking my door. I sneak past some people and see 2 guards in front of where they were keeping Beatrix. Fuck.

"Hello boys, anyone of you fancy letting me in to see my dear friend?" I ask nicely. They shake their head signaling a No. I figured. It was worth a try though, I would have to find another way inside. I decide to call it quits, going back to my room and undressing into my pajamas finally going to bed.

This day had seemed like the worst and the best and all I needed right now was to rest my eyes and sleep because come tomorrow things would be different.

I had woken up early by the demand of Headmistress Dowling we were all to attend training on how to kill and fight Burned ones. The fact that we were learning this meant that there was something going on far beneath what we presently knew. I put on a black sports bra and a pair of leggings deciding not to put a shirt on but rather a zip-up jacket. I make my way out of my room to the garden.

When I arrive I am alone, but I hear Musa calling for me.

"Hey, you ready for today?" She asks me as we stand side by side watching others fight and train.

"I guess," I say shrugging my shoulders as I watch Sky and Bloom train. Honestly, I didn't get why they were paired up together, and also they had been spending more time with each other recently which was slightly bugging me. I knew where Sky stood but Bloom no Idea. Also, the fact that Sky's head turned from Stella to me, whos to say it won't for bloom.

"What are you thinking about?" Musa asks me considering she couldn't feel it.

"Hmm, nothing," I reply breaking my gaze only to see Sky look my way as I turn towards Musa.